• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Energy Medicine vs. Coronavirus -- with Prune Harris

Wayne

I just discovered these Prune Harris videos, and really like the energy exercises she's sharing. While watching the first video and doing the exercise, I could really feel the energy being activated in my lung area(s). I felt I got a good sense of how powerful she said it was for her as she confronted what she felt was a coronavirus infection. Sounds like she "sailed" through the experience quite well. -- @ljimbo423

The energy exercise [for lungs] I most recommend for coronavirus health -- 7 min.

Lung health is essential right now. Prune has created this powerful daily lung routine to help -- 13 min.

Staying strong amidst the storm. April 2020 Energy Forecast. Coronavirus special -- 13 min.

ljimbo423

I just discovered these Prune Harris videos, and really like the energy exercises she's sharing. While watching the first video and doing the exercise, I could really feel the energy being activated in my lung area(s). I felt I got a good sense of how powerful she said it was for her as she confronted what she felt was a coronavirus infection. Sounds like she "sailed" through the experience quite well. -- @ljimbo423

I watched the first video. There is so much we don't know about the energy systems of the body. First of all, the whole body works on energy and in my opinion, physically, mentally and spiritually.

I did what she did in the first video and noticed some subtle changes after just a couple of minutes.

I've done EFT before and found that it cut my pain from PEM about in half, after doing it for about 2-3 cycles of 5 minutes each. Which is really impressive! So in my experience this kind of energy work can be very powerful. I'm not surprised it helped her so much in dealing with a covid infection.