• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Emotional support and Guided Meditation

Davsey27

This is a guy that i know and have worked with 1 on 1 for a few years.He has helped me a great deal in processing calls dealing with emotional aspects of dealing with this condition

Here is a video of him working with me @47:00 to 1:03 I believe this is something that can be valuable to others her.I find his work to be very practical.

Allowing to come to surface any thoughts,images ideas of what you are supposed to be.You don't have to push through.Some of this may seem to be obvious but sometimes you may be surprised to notice some of these subtle nuances day to day.

Also here is a video that may be useful for new members here with Long Covid

This is a guy that i know and have worked with 1 on 1 for a few years.He has helped me a great deal in processing calls dealing with emotional aspects of dealing with this condition Here is a video of him working with me @47:00 to 1:03 I believe this is something that can be valuable to others her.I find his work to be very practical

Also here is a video that may be useful for those with Long Covid as well regarding pacing

https://youtube.com/shorts/hqYjLATQhds?feature=share

Working with Evan

Last edited:

Rufous McKinney

Thanks for posting that, quite interesting...got a good feeling from this person. (Evan's video)

Its interesting how we tell ourselves things we'd never dream of saying out loud to a person we love. Yet we think it, about ourselves.

I really like the concept of creating the larger big space that lets things emerge. That idea of getting quiet, tuning into what needs to be tuned into. I tend to rush into the big space and quickly clutter it up. Need to work on that.

Its push push push if we listen to the outer world.

meanwhile a friend has long covid, so I may check into the other videos or let her know about it. She got it before SARS-COV-2 was announced- she was abroad traveling.

Davsey27

Just curious for those of you who are involved with inner work/meditation would you be interested in participating in a free processing call around cfs and inner work?

Thank You

Davsey27

Here is a video that may be helpful while in a crash

Here is a recent video that may be helpful regarding safety with the guy i have worked with