• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Email for Lesley Stahl?

dsdmom

Can anybody locate an email address for Lesley Stahl at CBS? I'd like to send her an email and try to get her interest - I have a distant connection to her -not sure if she will bite, but thought it was worth a shot. I cant' find her email address though and know people on here are good at that sort of thing. Please PM me if you can find it!

Thanks!

Recovery Soon

Can anybody locate an email address for Lesley Stahl at CBS? I'd like to send her an email and try to get her interest - I have a distant connection to her -not sure if she will bite, but thought it was worth a shot. I cant' find her email address though and know people on here are good at that sort of thing. Please PM me if you can find it!

Thanks!

That is a GREAT IDEA.

Here is the 60 Minutes email address:

60m@cbsnews.com

GOOD LUCK!

dsdmom

Thanks - I will send it along to that address, but really was hoping to somehow find a private one for her. The email is sort of personal and I doubt some intern is going to pass it along, you know? But, again - it's worth a shot!

Recovery Soon

Thanks - I will send it along to that address, but really was hoping to somehow find a private one for her. The email is sort of personal and I doubt some intern is going to pass it along, you know? But, again - it's worth a shot!

Use that address to ask how you can get the correspondents or producer's addresses directly.

sensing progress

I was just thinking about how the XMRV controversy would make for an excellent 60 Minutes piece (see my recently started thread in this sub-forum).

Regarding contacting Lesley, you can also try writing or phoning:

ADDRESS:
60 Minutes
524 West 57th St.
New York, NY 10019

PHONE: (212) 975-3247

You could also try lesley@60minutes.com and see if anyone responds =)