• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Electromagnetic pulser to cure CFS - Bob Beck Protocol

kday

New here. I have CFS and Lyme but have been lurking around here for a while.

The Bob Beck Protocol was created for treating/curing HIV/AIDS. Has anyone here ever tried an electromagnetic pulser and zapper?

There is anectodal evidence of it curing CFIDS/ME. Some of it dates back years.

Here is a couple websites with anectodal evidence:

http://barbfeick.com/BobBeck/chronic_fatigue_syndrome.htm
http://www.dragonfly75.com/eng/stories.html#cfids

I've ran by some youtube videos as well with some comments stating they used the pulser/zapper to cure their CFS. Some of these comments data back before XMRV was discovered.

Some sites had testimonials that were removed because of our lovely FDA looking out for people.

kday

Here is one of many videos of Bob Beck. I think many of us have the time to sit through a lecture. :)

[Moderator note: The video link has been removed because it no longer works.]

You can find "authentic" Bob Beck pulsers and zappers for pretty cheap. They are built by others using Beck's schematics. If you have a bit of an engineering mind, you can make it yourself.

The proper protocol also calls for colloidal silver and a water ozonator as well.

Here is the paper from the lecture (PDF)

And for those that don't like PDFs: The Google Quickview version

Last edited by a moderator:

kday

Is there any non-anecdotal evidence ?
For CFIDS/ME? No. I guess you would need a XMRV+ patient follow the protocol and then get retested.

But it can get rid of chronic EBV, if that means anything.

Remember, this protocol was made for curing AIDS 15-20 years ago (I don't know the exact date off the top of my head). There is evidence of that. I recommend watching the lecture.

Did you watch the video or read the paper from the lecture? I suspect that you didn't.

kday

All products can be found from Sota (the company Beck used), but they are expensive.

I think it's more necessary to buy the magnetic pulser from them, because I don't think the home built devices can match it.

I think the home made zappers (the thing you wear around your wrist) are probably adequate and a lot cheaper. You can get ionic colloidal silver from another source as well.

I'm not sure how the cheaper ozonators compare to the Sota's as I don't know much about them.

kday

I discussed the protocol with a little more detail:

Bob beck came out with a protocol for curing AIDS (and virtually any disease) in the 1990s. It worked, but because of information suppression (yes, even with the internet), you may not have heard about this protocol.

There are a couple testimonials of Lyme cures using the Beck Protocol (or similar treatment), but strange enough, other than a few testimonials from years ago, I cant find many people with CFS that have tried the protocol. It seems that the people diagnosed with Lyme are more likely to use treatments that seem obscure; such as a Rife machine or other electrical or energetic medicine. I think people that are diagnosed with CFS are just as desperate, but become less experimental as most hold a belief that there is no way to get rid of it. They hold a belief that they havent got better in 10 years, so there is nothing they can do do get better. I will make sure I dont adapt that attitude. I also dont plan on going on prescription anti-retrovirals even if I come back positive for XMRV. From all the literature and books I have read, I just dont believe in them. I wont get into why in this post.

Anyway, the beck protocol consists of several things.

* A colloidal silver generator
* A electrical zapper that you wear around your wrist
* A magnetic pulser for killing pathogens/viruses in your tissues, organs, and lymphatic system
* An ozonated water generator

You can buy all of these through a company called Sota Instruments (the company Beck originally used), but remember none of the equipment is intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease. There you go FDA. I put the disclaimer for you. ;)

If you read my other posts, you probably already know how much I love colloidal silver. There is arguments over what types of colloidal silver is better. There are websites and companies claiming that colloidal silver is better than ionic silver (without in vitro or in vivo studies), but I will disagree based on experience. I am not saying I am right. Its just my opinion.

Bob beck prefers ionic silver, and according to lectures from Bob Beck in the 90′s the Sota generator can generate silver at .001 microns. This is very good. I personally purchase my colloidal silver, and havent tried making it myself. The Sota generator is a bit pricey.

You can find authentic home made Bob Beck zappers on Ebay that use the original Beck schematics. If you have a bit of an engineering mind, you can also make one yourself for cheaper.

You can find and buy home made magnetic pulsers as well, but Im not sure how much I would trust them. Many use a camera flash to power them. I think Id rather go with Sota for the pulser. I guess you can say I am skeptical about the camera flash versions.

As far as water ozonators go, I am not too familiar with them. I will have to do my research. Again, the Sota ozonator isnt outrageously expensive, but it isnt cheap either.

If you buy all the equipment through Sota, the price is about $875. This is definitely not cheap when you are strapped for cash, but if it could produce cures, it would be a bargain.

If more and more people accept and utilize this protocol, I honestly think its possible that we will start hearing about cures more. I dont know the dangers of this type of therapy (or if there are significant dangers). From all the searching I have done, I havent heard of anything bad happening from this therapy, but that doesnt mean that there isnt potential side effects.

While protocols like this may sound too good to be true, I dont think Bob Beck is spreading pseudoscience. Will the mainstream believe in it? They like pills, so probably not. However, that doesnt mean that Becks invention is pseudoscience. In fact, at the time of the video below, he has received hundreds of lab tests demonstrating negative HIV/AIDS tests from people who followed his protocol.
Source: http://lymeideas.wordpress.com/2010...-co-infections-and-cfs-with-bob-beck-protcol/

It doesn't seem this thread is sparking any interest, but I think I will buy the equipment and be a guinea pig.

kurt

I discussed the protocol with a little more detail:

Source: http://lymeideas.wordpress.com/2010...-co-infections-and-cfs-with-bob-beck-protcol/

It doesn't seem this thread is sparking any interest, but I think I will buy the equipment and be a guinea pig.

Please do let us know how this turns out. I have a Rife machine and have had some minor positive results with that using the general Herpes frequences. So I think there is something to this, but unfortunately I have not found much useful credible research on frequency therapies. Magnets on the other hand seem to be well studied, particularly useful for speeding bone injury healing. Maybe the combination, mag pulser, has promise for CFS. Yes, I also have known people who insist it works for Lyme.

New member with some frequency treatment experience.

Hello,

I am new here, and hope to find some information that may be related to my own condition, which is Crohn's Disease. I have no problems with the disease itself, but still have a fatigue problem that may or may not be related. I do not think it is bad enough to qualify as CFS by symptoms, but it is an annoying problem all the same.

I do have quite a lot of experience using Rife type frequency treatments for Lyme Disease, and some other conditions. If anyone is interested in this type of treatment, I would be happy to share what I do know about it.

I have also have treated for XMRV using this method, but did not have a test to prove I had it, and cannot say for certain I did. I did have some interesting results, but nothing solid enough to come to any conclusions.

Dan

Aegan15

alexander crush
didn't think electromagnetic medicine worked before?BAD NEWS IN THE ZAPPING COMMUNITY

Just wanted to let everyone know that unfortunately through a contact I have learned that people overseas, and even some nationally who are selling the most efficient types of these pulsers/zappers (or even colloidal silver generators) have been running into a lot of trouble with customs lately.

It seems that -the powers that be- have passed a new international law which prohibits most coils, especially magnetic, from being transported. The reasoning behind the new rule has something to do with experimental explosive devices?

So let's pause for a second here......

They are telling us, that they have the technology to scan our entire body in airports, that is, X-ray type electronics that can see through our clothing and detect a gram of gunpowder.....

.... yet even though they have developed this new and superior scientific approach to counter-terrorism... they just can't tell the difference between a "theoretical" medical device (clearly labeled as such) and a bomb. rubbish.

There must be a reason for this recent interest in confiscating "experimental" health devices, no?

Well folks, It's sad that it has turned into such a crap- but its ultimately up to you.. Do you want to run the risk of buying technology that might cure disease over the internet.. your money could very possibly be stolen by the federal government or by some con-person, just as well.

Listen, I am not a scientist and I don't know for sure that these bits work but, I would think and hope that, being that the late Bob Beck has very systematically placed the schematics for this material all over the internet for FREE and a larger than small group of people swear by it- there's got to be something to it?

I say, build your own, or go to a local community college on a day your not bed ridden, and find a young electrical engineer major who has a basic understanding of circuitry and hire them ( 40 bucks on top of the materials) to build it for you. This Bob Beck protocol very may well be the missing peice.

Yes

Yes I have been using the Zapper and Pulsar [from SOTA] for several years now, off an on. I use them for a few weeks and then stop for awhile.

So far, I am still not "well", as in my Fibro is still active. But that doesn't mean they won't work for someone else.