Dreaming again with TENS on my neck (100 Hz), and less moving legs

pattismith

I don't have POTS, but brain and spine pains.
(slight cervical deviation of unknown origin)

I don't recall my dreams for a long time now.

But then, I tried my TENS on my neck during the night (all night long), and I can recall my dreams on the morning almost every time I do it.

I also notice that my moving morning legs in bed are not moving any longer these times.

Very happy even though I would prefer nicer dreams... maybe if I try another Hz!

sb4

Where are you placing it on your neck (back of cervical?)? I remember reading that TENS shouldn't be done on left (?) ear due to possibly causing heart arythmias due to a certain nerve or something that runs through. Perhaps this nerve also runs down the neck. If so it would be wise to avoid it.

pattismith

Where are you placing it on your neck (back of cervical?)? I remember reading that TENS shouldn't be done on left (?) ear due to possibly causing heart arythmias due to a certain nerve or something that runs through. Perhaps this nerve also runs down the neck. If so it would be wise to avoid it.
I put the four electrods behind the skull, under the hairs, along cervical spine. I think I avoid the vagus nerve which travels under the ear along internal jugular vein.

IMG_2356.JPG

Last edited: