• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Teitelbaum's Free Teleseminar w/ Dr. Steven Park

A

Aftermath

As many of us concluded on another thread, Dr. Teitelbaum is all about the money.

I'm sure that something in the seminar will lead to suggestion of buying his products or services.

Sorry, but I'll pass.

S

SDD1244

Aftermath,

I actually agree with you. I do like Dr. Park (he frequently posts in MedHelp), so that is why I posted it. As far as Teitelbaum is concerned, I do not like the way he describes "fatigue" when speaking about CFS. He speaks of general fatigue in his interviews and it is upsetting to me... especially since he has (?) CFS.

Andrew

I am only in partial agreement with others here regarding Teitelbaum. I think there is much good information in his book. Many of the suggestions he makes are in line with what patients advise each other. Some people have had good luck using his brand of supplements.

But then there is the way he promotes himself and our illness. It's a complete turnoff. His use of the word "fatigue" in place of CFS is insulting. He uses information articles as soapboxes for self promotion. He comes of as if it's more about him, and less about the patients.

So there is good and bad. And I guess the thing to do is take the best and leave the rest.

"From Fatigued to Fabulous"

with world renown expert on sleep, fatigue, energy, and pain, Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum.

Tuesday, September 15th @ 8:00 PM Eastern Time

Here is a link to register for the teleseminar:

https://jodevpress.infusionsoft.com/link/51a71c4a0/325aa0

For information on Dr. Steven Park, author of Sleep, Interrupted, visit:

http://doctorstevenpark.com/

G

George

K

_Kim_

It's not even correct grammar:

World renown: a noun, eg. "A person of world renown".
World renowned: adjective, eg. "A world renowned person".

But from one definition of world renowned as "Widely known and acclaimed", I would say that probably the first is true and the second debatable.