• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Phil - Chronic Lyme Disease show

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
Last minute announcement as Dr. Phil has chronic Lyme disease patients on his show this morning. Two doctors are getting ready to go at it as one says it does not exist and the other is an LLMD.

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
The best thing in the the whole segment was the fact that his own producer had problems, although he didn't say that he felt it was Chronic Lymes. She however had to resort to the catheder directly into the heart and administer IV antibiotics. I have a very good friend that was misdiagnosed for 6 months before getting an accurate one from a Dr. Jemsek in North Carolina. Dr. Jemsek was eventually stripped of his license in North Carolina, but fortunately he was able to move to South Carolina (which was only 15 miles away). My friend would have died in my honest opinion if not for this LLMD. However my friend is still not 100% after 10 years, but is close to 90% pre-Lyme function. If my memory serves me correctly he was only diagnosed after he took something for an entire week and then had his urine checked by Dr. Jemsek or someone else. He even tested negative with Megametrix test(?).

Unfortunately, Dr. Jemsek, http://www.jemsekspecialty.com/, is now in the Washington, DC area due to an illness with his daughter, but I do not know what it is that she has. I encourage anyone that feels that they have Lymes to visit him.

This is good to watch as it is behinds the scene footage that was left out due to time constaints. http://drphil.com/uncut/page/uncensored/