• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr David Tuller: Re-visiting My Questions for PACE Professors

Countrygirl

http://www.virology.ws/2019/02/13/t...d39IGC50k34EHWvY21IFvSX8ETOo5_BMBAhKEaSHE4f30

Trial By Error: Re-visiting My Questions for PACE Professors
13 FEBRUARY 2019
By David Tuller, DrPH
I thought it might be helpful to re-post a list of questions I wanted to ask Professor White and his PACE colleagues in September, 2015–more than a month before Virology Blog posted the first installment of “Trial By Error: The Troubling Case of the PACE Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Study.” I originally posted this list on January 4, 2016.
In the years since, the PACE authors claim to have repeatedly answered everything. In truth, they have evaded hard questions and provided non-responsive responses. That’s why last year more than 100 experts signed an open letter to The Lancetcalling out the PACE study’s “unacceptable methodological lapses.”