• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dosage for KPV Peptide long term use

Peyt

Has anyone tried KPV peptide injection?
Can it be taken long term in low dosage?
It was recommended to me by my practitioner and at first it was amazing,
the pain in my body reduced by like 70% and I was able to do yoga 3 times in the first week but then I got a real bad headache and nausea.

Has anyone tried it long term? (longer than 6 months)
Does anyone know if there is any reported toxicity for long term use?
The reason I ask is I was thinking of using 25% of the recommended dosage 5 days on 2 days off for long term use, but wanted to check toxicity info. first.

Has anyone tried KPV peptide injection?
Can it be taken long term in low dosage?
It was recommended to me by my practitioner and at first it was amazing,
the pain in my body reduced by like 70% and I was able to do yoga 3 times in the first week but then I got a real bad headache and nausea.

Has anyone tried it long term? (longer than 6 months)
Does anyone know if there is any reported toxicity for long term use?
The reason I ask is I was thinking of using 25% of the recommended dosage 5 days on 2 days off for long term use, but wanted to check toxicity info. first.
ever get any answers on this?

I''m thinking of adding it into my repertoire.

Peyt

oh no?

can I ask what made you stop?
It was giving me side effects.
I ended up finding out through some simple blood tests that I am low in Vit D and high in Uric Acid and then I figured out the supplements to use to take care of those 2 issues and my health improved without any side effects.

ahhh yeah that's too bad. I often get a lot of sides from medications. its a drag.

sure is amazing what some simple vitamins can do yeah?
I did a few tests and saw low d, low c low b12 and copper.

had to do some deep testing, but waaaaay worth it.

those few things have made enough difference to pay for the testing at least.

godlovesatrier

Nobody knows if it's safe, I stopped it because I think my body got used to it. It is absolutely amazing for recovering from chest infections and asthma brought on my winter viruses in the chest. Hands down amazing treatment for that. 200mcg is enough for 2 or 3 days to knock out the mucus etc.