Im hearing you me is. Im so over this shit. I just wish we knew what was going on. Im sick of researching different treatment options. one thing works for some people but not others. you dont know if your coming or going. I just know I want some damn energy so I can do things.
or know what this means or what to do about it?
Symptoms of NMH and POTS usually are triggered in the following settings:
* with quiet upright posture (such as standing in line, standing in a shower, or even sitting at a desk for long periods)
* after being in a warm environment (such as in hot summer weather, a hot crowded room, a hot shower or bath)
* immediately after exercise
* after emotionally stressful events (seeing blood or gory scenes, being scared or anxious)
* in some people, after eating, when blood flow shifts to the intestines during digestion
* if fluid and salt intake are inadequate
It has now been established that there is a substantial overlap between syndromes of orthostatic intolerance on the one hand, and either chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) or fibromyalgia (FM) on the other. It needs to be emphasized that not all those with NMH or POTS have CFS or FM, and not all with CFS or FM have NMH or POTS.