• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

David Tuller needs our help

MEMum

My longer interview with David is on YouTube now, if anyone is interested.

Just noticed an anonymous donor gave $1000, a few hours ago - great!

Hi @BurnA have just got round to listening to this. It is brilliant, such clear rational thinking, concentrating on the facts.
At times he seemed a bit worn out, probably the jet-lag and many talks.

Thanks again for doing this. Am looking fwd to hearing his pre-conference dinner speech on the DVD.

Hi @BurnA have just got round to listening to this. It is brilliant, such clear rational thinking, concentrating on the facts.
At times he seemed a bit worn out, probably the jet-lag and many talks.

Thanks @MEMum

David had just landed from his flight from San Francisco and was exhausted. He slept for half an hour on my couch and I had to wake him up to do the interview.

There was so much on my mind during the interview, from cameras, microphones and knowing David only had a short time, that i didnt really take in what he was saying, at the time.

It was only when I watched the interview back did I realise how articulate and clear thinking he was, he answered each question in full detail without having to pause for breath at times. And he wasn't rambling, it was a case of knowing exactly what to say.

Jill

Thanks @MEMum

David had just landed from his flight from San Francisco and was exhausted. He slept for half an hour on my couch and I had to wake him up to do the interview.

There was so much on my mind during the interview, from cameras, microphones and knowing David only had a short time, that i didnt really take in what he was saying, at the time.

It was only when I watched the interview back did I realise how articulate and clear thinking he was, he answered each question in full detail without having to pause for breath at times. And he wasn't rambling, it was a case of knowing exactly what to say.
Thank you so much for doing this !!!

Jill

As you say David knows the subject inside out. Very impressed . He can respreaent me anytime. I'm tongue tied at about sentence 5 even on a subject I know well. Some days am even saying the wrong words in the first sentence ( but almost the right ones - it's really funny sometimes).
How did he end up on your couch ? Great questions and filming btw

Sean

Chances are good that we are all paying tax as some form of goods and services or value added tax.

I believe this hasn’t been posted on PR yet.

David Tuller is launching a new crowdfunding campaign to raise enough funds to keep writing for another year!

Let’s help him to help us!

https://crowdfund.berkeley.edu/project/9730

“So it’s been almost a year since my last crowdfunding campaign for my ME/CFS and PACE-busting reporting project. At that time, I hadn’t necessarily planned to extend it beyond my one-year commitment. There have been significant positive developments in the last twelve months, and those seem likely to continue. However, it has become clear to me that at this point it is critical to maintain the momentum, so I have no intention of pulling the plug on my efforts. That’s why I am once again coming to you for support.
(...)
Thanks so much for your support. I really, really appreciate it. We are making progress and are reaching the tipping point in the debate. At this moment in time, it is critical to press on at full strength.”

Starlight

Not much talk here?
Is there another threead ? Right now he has reached 2/3rds of his goal but there's only 2 weeks to go and there's 500 less donors than last year. I think most of those 500 would like to contribute again if they knew the campaign was running. Is everyone remember to share on social media and remind those in your facebook ME groups?