• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

David Tuller needs our help

Wolfiness

Activity Level 0
2508r9j.png

CFS_for_19_years

Hoarder of biscuits
Current total is $69,943! Most recent donation was one of $2,500!!

ANONYMOUS
DONATION: $2,500
'Cochrane’s misleading systemtatic review' is arguably causing more pain for Australians than the PACE Trial now that you have discredited the latter. If you come to Australia David, we will raise more money to cover your domestic travel and accommodation expenses here. Thank you for all your incredibly good work. 8 hours ago.

Starlight

That is just brilliant.He needs all the help he can get.it has given me great satisfaction to contribute to this campaign.i will put in another contribution before weekend,I feel it is like getting a punch at pace. IT only deserves small letters,It has been so damaging and I will be praying for David Tuller also,even a prayer a day from those who pray will hopefully pull down the architects of this travesty to their rightful place. I'm so glad to see that the money total is still rising.

Jennifer J

I posted this on the thread Updated Appeal from David Tuller. I hope it's alright to post it here too, just in case it's missed by anyone who can help who may only be reading this thread.

I was wondering if anyone has frequent flyer miles from flying or charging things on their charge card, or knows anyone that does?

I knew an older lady a few years ago that had all these frequent flyer miles from using her charge card and she could give them to other people so they could fly for free. Perhaps, people can do this for David so he wouldn't have the expense of flying?

Also, if anyone has connections, certificates, etc to get him in hotels for really cheap or free so he can be fresh and rested from not staying at youth hostels, or could house him (if David is comfortable with that), that would help extend his finances, too, and be nice for him.

Thank you everyone that contributed to his fund :thumbsup:, and thank you David Tuller! :hug:

Thank you, everyone! It's so exciting to see the community come together and make this happen for David, and that David is fighting for us. I'm forever grateful for everyone who is doing what they can to change this, and to make it better, for us and my heart is with everyone who can't.

Last edited:

Jill

Amazing! I could only donate 25$, but with so many people doing just that ( plus the bigger donors), look what has just happened! - we have all come together to fight the cause which seriously we should not have had to do. I thank god that David is willing and able to do this for us for another year! We'll all be dancing on Weasels grave when he and his cronies are showed up for what they are - perverse ego centred maniacs that should not be in the helping profession. Ive lost my life to this illness because of these people and I want my pound of flesh!!

NelliePledge

It may well be July, but I'm sure there will be further ways to contribute practically and/or financially to David's work over the next year as personal funds allow. Maybe more tax-efficiently for UK workers via events hosted/linked with charities... @Jo Best , @charles shepherd, @Keela Too, @BurnA.
Just let the community know David.
yep would be good to be able to get gift aid tax rebate added to the donations would love the UK govt to be contributing to his work :D:D:D:D