• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dante Labs are offering €199/$229 whole genome testing again up to 29th

Carl

Dante Labs are offering €199/$229 whole genome testing until the 29th April.

They are offering a 90 day Guarantee for completion date and a refund with results if it is not completed in that time. Quite a few people complained about very long delays in processing and availability of the results, therefore this must be to offer something to people who do not get the results in a reasonable time frame ie cost free.

Last edited:

Lisa108

Thanks for posting this, @Carl! I was wanting to do this test but couldn't afford it then. Ordered yesterday!

matt dixon - thank you_xs.jpg

wastwater

That isn’t so long a wait I’ve been waiting a year and a half with the genome project and was tempted to get this as I will get the whole results as well

Lisa108

This time, they are offering a "90 days result guarantee", so either they have found a way to speed things up or at least I'll get a full refund (plus the results) later...

Yuno

Thanks for posting this, @Carl! I was wanting to do this test but couldn't afford it then. Ordered yesterday!

View attachment 32435
I wanted to order it, but then when I was just about to click pay, I realized it didn’t mention the 90 days anywhere explicitly...only somewhere in the news section on the front page...did you find an explicit offer mentioning this? If so, could you maybe send me the link? That would be great, thanx

Lisa108

I am so dissapoitned at this company. I got mine on the sale for thanksgiving and I am still waiting for results!!!
So way over 6 months... that sucks. There are more complaints on amazon.de and .com about delay and I REALLY hope that they somehow fixed this. Why would they now give a refund-guarantee if they could not meet the deadline?

roller

wiggle jiggle
dantelabs provides a customized report, with the genetics results.

with the mecfs findings so far... like mitochondrial, lactate problems ... others ?

what genetic reports to recommend for pwMecfs ?

roller

wiggle jiggle
Why would they now give a refund-guarantee if they could not meet the deadline?
the 90day deadline starts when they receive the kit back.
lets see when they ship out the kit. ;)
perhaps only then, when there is less demand, e.g. during summer holidays ?

Malea

Why would they now give a refund-guarantee if they could not meet the deadline?

DanteLabs wrote a long „Sorry“-Mail to old customers some time ago and explained how they plan to speed up things in 2019. It involved a new labaratory in Italy and things like that. So... hopefully things are getting more realistic now.

roller

wiggle jiggle
@Malea
do you know what lab analyzed your data ?
im wondering, if it is visible on the envelope from where you got the kit or in the order number ...

there are labs in
1) US (new jersey ?)
2) asia (hongkong)
3) europ3 (italy new+the companies headquarter, germany, denmark, netherlands)

Last edited:

Malea

I have no idea and can’t remember where the envelope was going, but I think it was within Europe.

Lisa108

lets see when they ship out the kit. ;)

I received an email today with a tracking number.
It's not yet shipped, but "order data transmitted" (Auftragsdaten übermittelt). Delivery service is DPD.

I hope @Malea is right and they have opened a new facility...

roller

wiggle jiggle
so far, can you see what location the kit will be shipped from ...
... from the email, the dpd tracking number ... ?

Lisa108

@roller, my Dante Labs order number begins with "EU". I don't know if that means that my order will be processed in the EU. Or simply that I'm a customer from the EU.

The tracking number and the tracking page do not give any hints yet. I guess that once the kit is shipped I can see the location from where the parcel was first processed. Will keep you updated!