• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Curious about What they used to blame the swollen lymph nodes and low grade fever on

Your Bruce lymph node made me laugh. I think I will find names for mine. :) 34 degrees Celsius is 93.2 degrees Farenheit right? That seems scary low. I wonder if it could result in hypothermia? I am still baffled that doctors don't seem to notice there is something wrong.

Our core temperature might be fine, but just have a low peripheral temperature. For example, my face, arms, and legs are often cold, but never my chest or stomach.

I suppose the only way to be sure is the anal route :aghhh:

alex3619

[Satire]

Curses cause evil humours. Evil humours in the lymph nodes attract evil spirits. This causes a fever, which demons take advantage of to possess you. Modern day exorcism is called CBT, its used to treat hysterical illness, and wouldn't you be hysterical if you had evil humours, spirits and demons inside you? Graded exercise is used to make you so exhausted you don't care anymore.