• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

credible statement for doctor

Ive been searching but finding it hard and need inputs. :(

Doctors here dont really know about pots. So is there a website or something that seems official, credible that can make them take it seriously/pay attention. (That can be used worldwide because im in asia).

I think the one from mayoclinic? But is there something that seems more credible and official/worldwide. :confused:

Because i try to tell them about it using an article but theyre close minded and dont really acknowledge about it.

Thanks in advanced.

@AdamS ive tried to but the cardiologist not familiar with it. And its not in his study. It seems that he doesnt seem to really believe it. Because i give a paper of an article and he said i read too much on things online which some of that could be misleading and i worry too much.

So i wonder if i go to other doctor what can i do to convince him more about the disease.

@Gingergrrl which one?

@Cheesus thanks ill try.