• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Could ME/CFS be a Chronic, Ongoing Brain and Spinal Cord Injury – That is Exacerbated by Exertion?(by Jeff Wood)

Abha

Abha
Could ME/CFS be a Chronic, Ongoing Brain and Spinal Cord Injury – That is Exacerbated by Exertion?(by Jeff Wood)

This article is featured on Health Rising site by Jeff Wood yesterday(11th February,2021).It would answer a lot of questions in my own ME/CFS....and 'm sure in other cases too.

In the comments section Tae Park has replied to an earlier comment...

THE ANSWER TO YOU IS: I TREATED MANY THOUNSAND PATIENTS FOR LAST 40 YEARS. THIS IS CHRONIC NEUROINFLAMMATIONS—FOR HEADACHE –REDUCE THE INTRACRANIAL PRESSURE,FOR NEUROINFLAMMATIONS—HAVE LOW DOSE IVIG
IT WORKS LIKE MAGIC.

LOOK AT THE RECENT STUDY OF COVID-19–WHICH IS ESSENTIALY THE SAME NEUROINFLAMMATION—ALL THE DOCTORS TREATE COVID-19 WITH IVIG. THEY USE IVIG FOR COVID PNEUMONIAS. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME.

I would like to know how many on this site have tried Low dose IVIG and did it work for them?