• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cort: Happy Birthday To You!!

illsince1977

A shadow of my former self
Can't believe it's your birthday today. Tomorrow evening is the start of the Jewish New Year, so it's a double beginning of a new year, and hopefully the dawn of a new age for all of us.

Have a wonderful, wonderful day. (No, I didn't watch Lawrence Welk!:rolleyes:)

dannybex

Actually...

...according to his Facebook page, his birthday is on Saturday, Sept 11, but what the hey...people like Cort deserve a WEEK LONG CELEBRATION!

Wishing you the BEST Cort -- thanks again for all you've done for us!

muffin

Oooooops =Cort's B-day is in Four Days - either the 10th or 11th - OH WELL..PARTY!!!!

But we can just keep singing Happy Birthday to our Beloved Cort for the next four days!!!:Retro wink:

EVERYBODY LOVES A PARTY! AND THIS IS GONNA BE A FOUR DAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:eek::D

muffin

GOSH DARN YOU SUPER SMART DANNY!!!!! I JUST SAW I MADE THE BIG OOOOOPS!

BUT LET'S PAAAARTEEEEE Like it's 1999!!!!!! YEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leela

A Very Happy Birthday to you, Cort!

() () () () ()
|| || || || ||
|| || || || ||
~~~~~~~~~~~~
{ o o o o o}
~~~~~~~~~~~~
{ o o o o o}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <--your calorie-free birthday cake (oops it comes out all squished!)

Many Thanks for all you do
and Happy Healthy Wishes
~leela :birthday hat:

Rrrr

thank you for helping us all connect with each other online. this has helped me so much in my life.

rrrr

onebush

Cort:Happy Birthday toyo!!

Happy Birthday Cort! This may turn out to be the best week to have your birthday!

Thank you for all you do for us!

Margaret