• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cort: Happy Birthday To You!!

muffin

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Coooort...
Happy Birthday to You!!! :victory:

Cumpleaos Feliz,
Te deseamos a ti,
Qu los cumplas en tu da,
Qu los complas feliz.
:D

George

waitin' fer rabbits
Lookin' Good

Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest!

Just remember. . .

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

May you get everything you want and well, the stuff you deserve, make that optional. (big grins)

Slobbers from George

pictureofhealth

XMRV - L'Agent du Jour
Well what a great day to have a birthday - on the first day of the First International XMRV Conference!!

I think that's a double cause for celebration!!

Happy Birthday Cort!

Mya Symons

Mya Symons
imgres

Hope you have a great birthday!

Aw, my image didn't come out right. It was a Hamster singing happy birthday.

max

Happy Birthday !

Even tho' I didn't personally receive an invite, I couldn;t attend your party as my wife has ME ............ yes, thats the one where she's tired all of the time .... anyway, Happy Birthday, ...... pardon, ........ is there any research into ME/cfs?, ........... yes, some 5000 biomedical research papers, oh yes, there's a gamma retro-virus that is apparently all in her mind, and if she thought positive thoughts and walked a bit extra every day then my GP assures us she'll get better....... Yes I know I'm boring you with this, after all, its your birthday.

Tell you what tho', ....... as I say to my wife every year - this year we will find the answer and next year we can restart our lives, Happy birthday !!!!! :victory: almost !!