• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Consumer Labs -- Quesition

beaker

ME/cfs 1986
Has anyone every subscribed to Consumer Labs ?
About ConsumerLab.com, Learn all about ConsumerLab.com

They test and certify vitamins and supplements. Determine which brands really have what they say on the label inside and how much is bio available, etc...
They are the ones that certify many supplements and allow them to use the "CL" seal.
It is a bit to subscribe, so wondered if it was worth it.

Thank you .

Hi. Sorry to drag up a really old thread but I am wondering whether you or anyone else ended up trying consumers labs and whether it is worth it?

I am reluctant but getting frustrated trying to find a magnesium supplement that is not contaminated with arsenic hence the consideration of CL. But seems rather expensive, especially just for that one purpose and also because I don’t live in USA probably limited by what supplement brands I can actually source from there lists.

So my next question is can anyone recommend a magnesium supplement (preferably glycinate as I believe that is a highly bioavailability version and less likely to cause digestive issues)?

I wish it wasn’t so hard to find and assure quality and purity of supplements!!!

Thanks!