• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Compounding Pharmacies

Dainty

I've been using Key Pharmacy for years under a variety of requests with no problems whatsoever. Highly recommended. :)

floydguy

Compounding Pharmacy

Lisa - Hopkinton Drug in Hopkinton, MA seems quite good. The guy in charge, Dennis, is usually available for questions and his perspective. This is where Dr. Shoemaker gets the VIP and treatment for Marcons.

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
Does anyone have any compounding pharmacies that they've had good experiences with?

I'm looking especially for someone to compound a high-dose injectable B12.

Thanks!

Best, Lisa

I've been using "Pharmacy on the Park" in Charlotte, NC. I am getting 3,000 IU / cc hydroxycobalmin. I think 30cc's was around $38 the last time I had it filled which was a year ago. That's the compounding pharmacy that the Hunter Hopkins Center was using when I was going to see them. I was also getting a sublinguial CoQ-10 that I liked. I'm pretty sure they ship anywhere in the US. I would love to get mine refilled, but I do not go to Hunter Hopkins anymore for financial reasons and none of my other doctors will even think about prescribing B-12.

Pharmacy on the Park: 704-366-3866
Toll free: 800-654-3115