• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cognitive FX - now treats long covid patients

I don’t know if anyone has heard about Cognitive Fx. It’s a clinic that helps people with Post Concussion Syndrome and they are very successful as doing such. A friend of mine suffered a stroke and they were also able to help her. She is now 95% recovered.

In short, what they do is all about retraining the brain during an intensive one or two week course (and lots of work at home afterwards) and by doing that the ans gets back in balance again.

On their website (or a blog) they mention they are not able to help people met me/cfs. However, they are currently treating people with Long covid.

This makes me very curious if this could now also be an option for us. Has anyone read of heard anything about the results of people that did cognitive FX for long covid and got better (other than the cognitive fx website).

Remember that just because they are currently treating Long Covid doesn't necessarily mean that they are treating it successfully...
That’s very true of course but They claim, the treatment is successful. Well, I’ll just keep monitoring what’s happening.