• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Coconut Water

helsbells

Could someone point me to the thread where this was discussed please - I am quite poorly today so apologies if its obvious. I did try the search but it doesn't seem to work so well. many thanks
helsbells

dsdmom

Not sure where the thread is, but funny to see this posted because I just started drinking it this weekend - a TON of it- and I love it!!! I really do feel better with it. Which is funny because usually I drink v8 and that helps but I have always known it wasn't the sodium that was making me feel better because if I have salt tabs or just eat a ton of salt I feel icky. I always thought it might be the potassium in the v8. Anyway I've had cocount water a few times in the past month and then was at BJ's (a wholesale club) and bought a whole case of zico bottles. I thought i'd have one a day - I have to stop myself @ 3 and only because they are expensive. It's my new favorite drink!

Misfit Toy

And for many this may be no good, but if you can't have milk, a nice treat is coconut ice cream. Purely Decadent is the best and it is delicious! Coconut oil too. It's actually good for yeast.

helsbells

Seriously if anyone ever finds it will they let me know, I have been looking for another hour now and Im getting a little obsessed LOL