• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Chronic infection that you might have never heard about: "ropeworm"

Dufresne

almost there...
@Art Vandelay and @Prefect have you dived deeper into the issue since your messages, any updates? Do you have any experience with coffee enemas? As usually after them people discover the whole thing. Would be nice if someone else, at least one person on PR will recognize it as a real issue for it to be further researched together. I never seen so many motivated/sceintific oriented/knowledgeable people in one place anywhere else.

Would also appreciate any feedback on this as I'm completely out of ideas even on how to further navigate the whole thing.

S boulardii has really started to kick the hell out of me. I began taking it again recently, as it's thought to bind gliotoxins from the gut. According to Dr Neil Nathan NAC , bentonite clay, and s. boulardii all remove gliotoxin. They all produce extreme fatigue in me, though the s. boulardii is by far the most intense (most intense fatigue of my entire illness) and goes on for days as it works its way through my system.

I'm coming across more talk about parasites these days from people dealing with a lot of the same issues as I am. One such example can be read in the following article. And Bryan Rosner is just one example of the patient who goes from believing Lyme is their main problem, to learning about mold exposure and toxicity and colonization, and then on to parasites... Thebetterhealthguy would be another. I'm not saying I agree with all their reasoning as well as some of the doctors they follow but I'm quite sure they're onto something.

http://lymebook.com/bryan/parasites-mold-lyme/

Look into mimosa pudica as an anti-parasitic, I've read it described as a "gut scrubber," it's apparently very well-tolerated (I believe it's used as a sort of super-food in some parts), and some say it can be taken long term. I've also heard it can remove parasites whole, which may release less toxins and be easier.

Rosner describes killing parasites as an incredibly toxic and difficult undertaking. He suggests doing a certain amount of mold avoidance and liver detox before beginning. Binders, bitters, phase two detox, etc. these are some of the things I'd look into.

I've read your history and a lot of what you've written in your symptoms list sounds like what I've been experiencing. How do you react to having alcohol?

havent tried drinking since i noticed the fibers, but a few months back when i tried drinking it caused my neurological symptoms such as extreme anhedonia, sensation loss, and this gross sensation that i can only describe as my frontal lobe “rotting” would get immensely worse. i havent had the urge to try drinking again because i do not want to aggravate this more.

xena

@Art Vandelay what you were describing- especially with it coming out through using digestive enzymes- sounds exactly like mucoid plaque

@Fuluf , that might be useful for you to read about as well- not sure in your case.

how are you both doing?

Hello everybody, long time no see!

First of all, would like to say thanks to all the Phoenix Rising folks that keep searching and keep posting here, we are all warriors indeed. The content quality and coziness and intelligence that members radiate here really helps when you are relapsing, struggling and searching for answers and comfort. Lurking here from 2016-2017 or so. What a long journey.

It seems like the situation is now a bit more clear for me: I've done tests through ArminLabs and tested positive for Borrelia iSpot and 5 more Lyme coinfections (EliSpot). All the symptoms and clinical representations now click.

Take with a huuge pinch of salt everything that I've described in the first post, I don't know what's this and LLMDs also don't know themselves, mostly some biofilm structures from Lyme disease, anyway just another coinfection or representation of Lyme and Co which also has to be addressed. But I'm still sure it's indeed a foreign to human body biologically active substance, so to say :)

I'm now considering doing Whole Body Hyperthermia treatment + IV cephalosporin (and other drugs) in St Georg Klinik near Munich where they raise the core temperature up to 41.6C or in Novosibirsk facility with 43C core temperature under anaesthesia in both cases. Seems like a really really promising and life-changing treatment for some. However I'm indeed afraid it could be lethal or permanently damaging for me considering the Herxheimer reaction and further intoxication.

I'm still on a hypercarnivore diet (beef + bananas + melons only) which helps me a lot. Low dosing 50-100mg dopamine-releasing dose of Amisulpride helps a lot too. My Brown's gas machine is on the way to me (which also seems very promising) and I'm planning to do a long-term treatment (at least 6 month) with CDS daily very soon.

Just logged in to give an update here, but will be happy to hear if somebody has an experience with Whole Body Hyperthermia treatment.

Sincerely wish everybody luck and persistence in this healing journey, which for most became a spiritual/life-changing one also.

Last edited:

tyson oberle

Hello everybody, long time no see!

First of all, would like to say thanks to all the Phoenix Rising folks that keep searching and keep posting here, we are all warriors indeed. The content quality and coziness and intelligence that members radiate here really helps when you are relapsing, struggling and searching for answers and comfort. Lurking here from 2016-2017 or so. What a long journey.

It seems like the situation is now a bit more clear for me: I've done tests through ArminLabs and tested positive for Borrelia iSpot and 5 more Lyme coinfections (EliSpot). All the symptoms and clinical representations now click.

Take with a huuge pinch of salt everything that I've described in the first post, I don't know what's this and LLMDs also don't know themselves, mostly some biofilm structures from Lyme disease, anyway just another coinfection or representation of Lyme and Co which also has to be addressed. But I'm still sure it's indeed a foreign to human body biologically active substance, so to say :)

I'm now considering doing Whole Body Hyperthermia treatment + IV cephalosporin (and other drugs) in St Georg Klinik near Munich where they raise the core temperature up to 41.6C or in Novosibirsk facility with 43C core temperature under anaesthesia in both cases. Seems like a really really promising and life-changing treatment for some. However I'm indeed afraid it could be lethal or permanently damaging for me considering the Herxheimer reaction and further intoxication.

I'm still on a hypercarnivore diet (beef + bananas + melons only) which helps me a lot. Low dosing 50-100mg dopamine-releasing dose of Amisulpride helps a lot too. My Brown's gas machine is on the way to me (which also seems very promising) and I'm planning to do a long-term treatment (at least 6 month) with CDS daily very soon.

Just logged in to give an update here, but will be happy to hear if somebody has an experience with Whole Body Hyperthermia treatment.

Sincerely wish everybody luck and persistence in this healing journey, which for most became a spiritual/life-changing one also.
I did whole body hyperthermia in Mexico, but unfortunately it didn't help. I also bought a brown's gas machine, but I have been using only the hydrogen gas and not the hydrogen and oxygen mixture (brown's gas). I have been using the hydrogen gas for about 2 hours a day for about 2 weeks now, but I haven't noticed a difference.