• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Chinese HIV-like virus patient Long-term renewal

It started with a sexual encounter in 2017

Within weeks
First a canker ulcer
Night sweats
fatigue
fever
rash
Muscle jump
Bowel ringing
Wandering pain

After the acute phase has passed
No more fever
Become chronic

Headaches and gastrointestinal problems are now the most serious to affect life

I will update the results of gastrointestinal examination in the near future

lenora

Hello......I first heard of the 'Chinese Disease' on here probably 5 years or more ago. I asked one of the men involved in medicine to answer the very distressed person involved.

I understand that there is a large outbreak of it in Toronto....and even NYC for all I know. Does anyone know?

What are you doing for treatment at this time, or is it something you've decided you can presently live with.?

Please tell us more about it......knowing about all diseases helps. Are the symptoms now something you can live with?

Also, how old were you when this first occurred. It seems that sexual transmission is part of the illness, which surprises me that nothing has been announced even after the AIDS epidemic. I also understand this includes heterosexual sex.

Canker sores are common to the population, but have you noticed that others with this illness began with a canker sore? Again, stomach problems become more prevalent as we age. The other symptoms could definitely be viral.....who knows? Is there another name for this illness?

I read science magazines and the like, watch newsworthy shows and I've yet to see it mentioned. I'm certainly NOT doubting you and hope to learn more about this illness. Yours, Lenora

Hello......I first heard of the 'Chinese Disease' on here probably 5 years or more ago. I asked one of the men involved in medicine to answer the very distressed person involved.

I understand that there is a large outbreak of it in Toronto....and even NYC for all I know. Does anyone know?

What are you doing for treatment at this time, or is it something you've decided you can presently live with.?

Please tell us more about it......knowing about all diseases helps. Are the symptoms now something you can live with?

Also, how old were you when this first occurred. It seems that sexual transmission is part of the illness, which surprises me that nothing has been announced even after the AIDS epidemic. I also understand this includes heterosexual sex.

Canker sores are common to the population, but have you noticed that others with this illness began with a canker sore? Again, stomach problems become more prevalent as we age. The other symptoms could definitely be viral.....who knows? Is there another name for this illness?

I read science magazines and the like, watch newsworthy shows and I've yet to see it mentioned. I'm certainly NOT doubting you and hope to learn more about this illness. Yours, Lenora
Thank you for your reply
I got an infection when I was 21
I felt so young that I didn't get any treatment
Now I am very bad parents take care of me
I was unable to continue working and studying in fact I was unable to study properly for the first year of my illness headaches and fatigue
I don't have access to adequate treatment

There's not enough money and there's very little that clinicians can do to help

I'm sexually infected and it seems like only sexually infected people die because people from other ways don't seem to be as sick as I am

Now the most serious problem is digestion and can only eat and can hardly excrete
I have a low immune system
It's actually hard to find people who are actually infected

Last edited by a moderator:

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
I don't know but Hip talked about it in post #10 of that thread I linked.

@woshishui, it sounds so hard. Do you have access to any antivirals even herbals maybe like Isatis Root or Lomatium? I've heard they have antiviral properties. Even maybe licorice root though you have to cycle your usage of that or it can cause problems with potassium levels, high blood pressure and heart issues.

Saying a prayer.

I don't know but Hip talked about it in post #10 of that thread I linked.

@woshishui, it sounds so hard. Do you have access to any antivirals even herbals maybe like Isatis Root or Lomatium? I've heard they have antiviral properties. Even maybe licorice root though you have to cycle your usage of that or it can cause problems with potassium levels, high blood pressure and heart issues.

Saying a prayer.
Traditional medicine hasn't been of any use and I haven't tried any antiviral drugs yet and I'm in a state of waiting to die

lenora

@woshishui.....keep trying, please. Have you tried avocados? I eat a lot of them b/c I happen to like them. They'll help with weight, IMMUNE problems and blood pressure. Just let them ripen on the counter, spread on toast or I even have them with something like matzo crackers and a sliced up tomato. I swear I could eat two of them/day.

Why haven't we heard more about this virus (if that's what it is). In each case I've heard about, a sexual encounter was the beginning and then it seems to move to other family members (through general contact). So it's not unknown. Do you know anything about other countries? How they're affected? Are there any groups that help with this problem, well known hospitals? Sorry to make you feel like you're under attack, but the general population doesn't seem to be aware of this illness. Of course COVID put everything else "on hold." I'm sorry for your illness and especially sorry for the aloneness that you must feel. I join Judee in saying a prayer for you and all others suffering from this illness. Yours, Lenora

@woshishui.....keep trying, please. Have you tried avocados? I eat a lot of them b/c I happen to like them. They'll help with weight, IMMUNE problems and blood pressure. Just let them ripen on the counter, spread on toast or I even have them with something like matzo crackers and a sliced up tomato. I swear I could eat two of them/day.

Why haven't we heard more about this virus (if that's what it is). In each case I've heard about, a sexual encounter was the beginning and then it seems to move to other family members (through general contact). So it's not unknown. Do you know anything about other countries? How they're affected? Are there any groups that help with this problem, well known hospitals? Sorry to make you feel like you're under attack, but the general population doesn't seem to be aware of this illness. Of course COVID put everything else "on hold." I'm sorry for your illness and especially sorry for the aloneness that you must feel. I join Judee in saying a prayer for you and all others suffering from this illness. Yours, Lenora
Some of the biggest hospitals might be able to diagnose this for you
But that's just their personal diagnosis and the textbook is that it doesn't exist
It's a nonexistent disease that the doctor can't treat and just makes you sick and doesn't care about your immunity

I didn't find anyone from another country

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
I'm in a state of waiting to die
But surely you joined PR hoping for some hope. Like @lenora said, please don't give up.

@Hip mentioned that he thought it was related to enteroviruses. Do you have access to Ku Shen? I've read some stories here about that helping.

If you look up "Equilibrant" (that's Dr Chia's formula) in the search box above you can read some threads on that topic.

Hip

Now I am very bad parents take care of me
I was unable to continue working and studying in fact I was unable to study properly for the first year of my illness

In your introductory post, you said your symptoms were "MILD: Near-normal life activity level, but still symptomatic".

But in the above quoted text, you say you are unable to continue working. If you are too ill to work, this normally corresponds to moderate or severe ME/CFS.

There is a 5-point ME/CFS scale of: very severe, severe, moderate, mild, remission.

Many patients I have communicated with from China who have the Chinese HIV-like virus (yinzibing) find that their health dramatically improves after about 2 years with the virus. The are not completely cured, but after two years many find that they are 90% better, just through natural healing.

But you have had your virus since 2017, with no improvements.

Is there anything polluting in your home environment which might be preventing natural healing. For example, if there is a mould growing on the walls inside the home, this can negatively affect the immune system.

Some good websites about the the Chinese HIV-like virus (Yinzibing virus) are here:

https://sites.google.com/site/newhivaidslikeviruschina/
https://chronicsorethroat.wordpress.com

Last edited:
In your introductory post, you said your symptoms were "MILD: Near-normal life activity level, but still symptomatic".

But in the above quoted text, you say you are unable to continue working. If you are too ill to work, this normally corresponds to moderate or severe ME/CFS.

There is a 5-point ME/CFS scale of: very severe, severe, moderate, mild, remission.

Many patients I have communicated with from China who have the Chinese HIV-like virus (yinzibing) find that their health dramatically improves after about 2 years with the virus. The are not completely cured, but after two years many find that they are 90% better, just through natural healing.

Is there anything polluting in your home environment which might be preventing natural healing. For example, if there is a mould growing on the walls inside the home, this can negatively affect the immune system.
Without my home is very clean Maybe there is something wrong with the use of English
I'm really in a bad way
Exhaustion is severe. It only takes a few minutes to get tired
So is the process of eating

My digestive system is in such bad shape that my immune system has no chance of recovering

Could you watch a video for me? I want to know if there is any useful doctor information in it

The most important problem is that my cd4 and cd8 are going down

hanchuchu Has it disappeared?