• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cfsac day two

George

waitin' fer rabbits
Looks like we may be starting out with some technical difficulties. I keep getting a black screen that says content is behind a firewall or is being uploaded try again later.

The screen looks larger however. (grins)

George

waitin' fer rabbits
I sent them an e-mail hopefully that will alert them if a thousand other folks haven't already e-mailed, called and faxed. (big grins)

Hope123

Call Granicus with me: NIH is not the vendor, CFSAC outsourced this meeting.

Business Hours Support

(5:00am – 6:00pm PST)
Phone: 415-357-3618
Toll Free: 877-889-5495
After Hours: 415-655-2414
customercare@granicus.com

Hope123

It's on now but I suggest people notify CFSAC and Granicus as we don't want this happening again tomorrow. Missed 15 minutes. I talked to Granicus and I suggest others do the same aside from CFSAC.

RivkaRivka

everyone, keep emailing and calling and faxing. bob said that our campaign is a HUGE success and he will report on that -- and the numbers to date -- during his testimony today at CFSAC.

he said not to let the talks all about "contamination" YESTERDAY get us down. if you were planning on going to the CFSAC, please go. bob will need yr support there today during his testimony.

Hope123

I caught Dr. Koh at the end of his talk when he was getting up from the "presenter" chair. Unfortunately, he talked in the first 15 minutes, which we missed online! I e-mailed CFSAC to get them to try to get any missed time at least on archived but suggest others do the same also.