• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

CBD OIL ?

Emmarose47

Hi I'm considering CBD oil for pain ...
Also could help anxiety
Any experience here please ..
I'm in the UK ...it seems a bit of a vague field to find out about even though there are lots to try ..
I need it without any THC

Rufous McKinney

maybe there is just too much online info to wade thru?

I use topical products. I have some here. Various brands. Sometimes THC is in the topical, its not causing any psychotropic reactions as its a very low dose.

some topicals include other oils, for pain , for example, but I try to avoid those as I put stuff near my eyes......I don't want eucalyptus oil added, for instance.

Its very helpful for me. Examples:

root canal aching nerve, applied it for months after, helped reduce that pain. (on my face, by my nose where this nerve runs up)
trigeminal nerve: really bad lately (I mean REALLY bad) jaw/aching
aching lymph node above liver (bad, its bad, its scaring me)
inflaming surface veins, inflaming knuckles/ weird neurological issues- apply works great.
aching back of neck

Recent developments: I just started trying the Copaiba oil externally, and doing some foot applications to reflexology points which correspond with problem areas: focus my eyes, I can barely hold them open or read or see.