• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

CBD Oil Anyone?

You're right. This product is really very useful for treating many health problems. I have used CBD oils to treat my sore back and knees. This situation helped me greatly, especially when I learned about dispensary seed to sale. This seemed like an exciting option initially, and I decided to try it. Over time, I realized that it was the deciding factor for me, which still makes sense, even after quarantine. I hope the rules don't get stricter because, without this product, I'm like without hands.

In my state, this is legal, and I have been consuming CBD oil for a year and half a year, CBD gummies with melatonin from https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/product/cbd-gummies-1500mg-melatonin/ Last year was too stressful for me, and these products were a relief to my soul and body. I went through all sorts of moods, stress, anxiety, and after consuming CBD oil or gummies, I felt more relaxed and could sleep even better. But I read that for some people, it has no effect. Do you guys think that it's about the placebo effect? I know for sure that for me works.