• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Can you recommend a good Colloidal silver supplement ?

Bansaw

There is the Hydrosol kind and different partcile sizes.

I saw that Argentyn 23 was highly thought of but thats out of stock nearly everywhere.

Anyone got a recommendation?

There's a NOW supplement on Amazon which seems to be best value for money, but I dont want to get anything that is sub standard:

YippeeKi YOW !!

Hi @Bansaw ....
I've had a hard time finding really good silver solutions, but @Mary postd a link, apropos of another product, to a company that seems to do a lot more testing of their products than almost anyne else I've seen. If you go to their 'Products' tab at the top of their page, I believe that they market a nano particle silver solution.

I can't speak to NOW Foods. Some of their products are just so-so, quite a few are really good, and I use several of them, but not the silver.

Good luck, and if anything else occurs to me, I'll tag you here, yes?

Mary

Moderator Resource
but @Mary postd a link, apropos of another product, to a company that seems to do a lot more testing of their products than almost anyne else I've seen. If you go to their 'Products' tab at the top of their page, I believe that they market a nano particle silver solution.
@YippeeKi YOW !! , I took a look and I don't see a nano particle silver solution on their products tab. There's a silica product which at a quick glance you might have thought was referring to silver . . .

YippeeKi YOW !!

There's a silica product which at a quick glance you might have thought was referring to silver . . .
Omigod, I'm worse today than I thought .... I think you're right, or maybe it was another link entirely.

I HATE days like this, with unconnected brain but flapping keyboard fingers .... thank you so much for catching that faux pas @Mary !!!

Profound apologies to @Bansaw .... will try to do better later, but first .....

..... I think a little lie down :pem::pem: :xpem:.....

Mary

Moderator Resource
@Bansaw - you might try this product: https://www.rockymountainbioag.com/...als-silver-boost-colloidal-silver-concentrate

I've used it before (actually am using it now). It's concentrated so you have to dilute it. The old label said it was 200 ppm, the new label says 3 mg. silver per tablespoon of undiluted product. It's supposed to be the same strength. In any event, I've been adding 1 tablespoon to 8 ounces of water, which yields 12.5 ppm. I'm going to start diluting 2 tablespoons in 8 ounces of water for 25 ppm. I take 3 or 4 tablespoons a day when I need it.

On Amazon it shows it's available from the rockmountainbioag.com for $35.00, but on their website it says it's $17.00, so I would try ordering directly from them. They keep raising the price on Amazon!