Can anyone advise of UK consultants who deal with MCAS and/or Mold toxicity?


Senior Member
As per the title I'm hoping to find UK based consultants who can support with diagnostics for these conditions. I realise a lot of the time people simply have to pay independently for these things but I have some form of medical insurance via my employer. and think it's worth exploring if it might cover this (Yes I just about manage to work a couple of hours a day from my laptop.) Therefore I think to possibly have this covered it would need to be via one of the more typical private health providers in the UK rather than independent companies online where one can just pay for testing.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.