• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

CAA Webinar - Advocacy Perspective - April 22

Otis

Señor Mumbler
I see next week there is a webinar entitlid Advocacy Perspective for April 22 - no time yet announced.

The speakers are a "Patient-advocate panel (to be announced).

They haven't put up a registration link yet but I expect it to be here.

Jennie, any insight into the selection of the panel? Is there a way to ask questions in advance?

Mark your calendars folks, I'll follow up when the time is announced so Cort doesn't ... er, uh well, ... miss it. :Retro wink:

Otis

jspotila

I see next week there is a webinar entitlid Advocacy Perspective for April 22 - no time yet announced.

The speakers are a "Patient-advocate panel (to be announced).

They haven't put up a registration link yet but I expect it to be here.

Jennie, any insight into the selection of the panel? Is there a way to ask questions in advance?

Mark your calendars folks, I'll follow up when the time is announced so Cort doesn't ... er, uh well, ... miss it. :Retro wink:

Otis

The staff is looking in to a way to readily collect questions in advance. The only way to do it through the webinar registration is with a multiple choice option, and that's not what we want. I'll check on the status of that and the panel, and report back!

Otis

Señor Mumbler
The staff is looking in to a way to readily collect questions in advance. The only way to do it through the webinar registration is with a multiple choice option, and that's not what we want. I'll check on the status of that and the panel, and report back!

Thanks, an alternate approach better for all.

jspotila

Questions can now be submitted in advance with registration. Advance questions were shared with Dr. Jason, and he will be addressing some of them with his slides. Questions can still be submitted during presentations, as well.

Scheduling issues are playing havoc with the advocacy panel, so I'll let everyone know once that is nailed down.