• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Boron and H2S Sibo?

tootsieroll

Can anyone tell me if Boron is safe for H2S sibo? It’s a part of a mineral supplement that includes Molybdenum and just want to confirm that Boron helps H2S sibo and doesn’t exacerbate it. Also any ideas what is an ideal iron supplement for H2S? Im extremely anemic from blood loss and had purchased plenty of Heme iron from bovine before I even knew I had a H2S issue. Are there better options like pork or chicken heme iron? Thanks.

mrmichaelfreedmen

Nothing wrong with using Boron, just don’t use more then 15mg per day. Also remember it depletes Vit B2. It has mild antifungal effects and potent hormone balancing effects, would be helpful for fungal and probably bacterial over growths.