• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blood test after Inosine Pranobex

nsdn

Hi.

After not being successful with chelation, the MyHill protocol, the Cowden protocol, methylation, probiotics, KetoKerri, LDI and Oxymatrine I am now feeling better with intermittent fasting and taking LDN (for fatigue and PENE) and Mestinon (for POTS).

Tomorrow I will start with Inosine Pranobex. Monday 3000 mg, Tuesday 1500 mg, Wednesday 3000 mg, Thursday 1500 mg, Friday 3000 mg and resting for the weekend. I think that this dosage is correct for ME, otherwise tell me please.

In Spain no doctor knows about this treatment. I read that Klimas does blood testing after starting the treatment so she can judge about the effects of the medication. Can you help me with these tests? I do not know which ones they are. I have a private health insurance and a friendly internist doctor willing to collaborate with the tests that I request.

Thank you very much for your help.

Last edited:

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Hi.

After not being successful with chelation, the MyHill protocol, the Cowden protocol, methylation, probiotics, KetoKerri, LDI and Oxymatrine I am now feeling better with intermittent fasting and taking LDN (for fatigue and PENE) and Mestinon (for POTS).

Tomorrow I will start with Inosine Pranobex. Monday 3000 mg, Tuesday 1500 mg, Wednesday 3000 mg, Thursday 1500 mg, Friday 3000 mg and resting for the weekend. I think that this dosage is correct for ME, otherwise tell me please.

In Spain no doctor knows about this treatment. I read that Klimas does blood testing after starting the treatment so she can judge about the effects of the medication. Can you help me with these tests? I do not know which ones they are. I have a private health insurance and a friendly internist doctor willing to collaborate with the tests that I request.

Thank you very much for your help.

Alternating the dose with weekends off is how many cfs drs recommend it. So looks good to me.

Seven7

Seven
Natural Killer (NK) cell count and function. You need to monitor your kidney function and Uric acid.

LaurelW

I'm on this (Imunovir) but a slightly different regimen. I stay on the double dose for five days, the weekend off, then the single dose for five days and keep alternating. So far, I think it has kept me from relapsing.

nsdn

Hi.

I am awaiting results of active T lymphocytes and cytotoxicity of NKs among other things.

After a month of Inosine Pranobex yesterday I had fever up to 38.5 and today in the morning up to 37.7. Without more symptoms.

Can it be a good sign?

Should I do some extra tests tomorrow, Monday?

Greetings and thanks for your attention.

Hip

After a month of Inosine Pranobex yesterday I had fever up to 38.5 and today in the morning up to 37.7. Without more symptoms.

Can it be a good sign?

It may well be a good sign. In the case of oxymatrine, Dr John Chia notes that patients who experience a sudden bout of fever after taking oxymatrine for one or two months often find their ME/CFS symptoms are improved when the fever clears up a few days later.

This phenomenon would also seem to occur with inosine: see here:
He [Dr Chia] believes inosine works by modifying the RNA nucleotide coding of latent enteroviruses so that the immune system can identify and fight them, and that some patients experience a fever followed by significant improvement because of this. He says it [inosine] should always be taken with Equilibrant.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
It may well be a good sign. In the case of oxymatrine, Dr John Chia notes that patients who experience a sudden bout of fever after taking oxymatrine for one or two months often find their ME/CFS symptoms are improved when the fever clears up a few days later.

This phenomenon would also seem to occur with inosine: see here:

Ditto that.

But wait a couple of months before testing nk cells again. If theres expense then test sooner and couple months later.

nsdn

Date: 21/11/2018
One month after starting with Inosine Pranobex

Screenshot_20181204-234005__01.jpg