• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Bioresonance Therapy.

I once looked into using a SCIO machine - which is a biofeedback machine. Do you know if that's the same thing? Trouble was, I had difficulty finding a practitioner who would take me through a session! My search continues.

gregh286

well in lay terms....electro magnetic impulses are pushed through your body via an emitter and a dial on your left hand and aluminum plate on your right hand.
you sit with headphones and hear weird magnetic noises.
at the end it tells you what state your organs are out of 100 and any active infections.
Is it quackery? Well all my organs were >90%, exceptionally high and in good condition.

Spleen was exception, performance 50%....a mess.
The doc says better like this, as only one target region.
Patients with 5 or 6 underfunctional organs are harder to treat,

It detected streptoccus and staphoccilus active in spleen. (bio magnetic signature wavelength of this micro organism)
Live blood analysis confirmed dysfunctional immune cells...spleen major organ involved in WBC formation, storage etc,
So, Hale knew to target spleen infection based on both analysis.
When I started there I was awful shape maybe a 2/3 from 10. I mean going to london, airports etc, took EVERY drop of energy from me.
Today, I visited gym (weights only, no cardio), first time in 22 months.
Function level now around 8. Been stable for around 10-12 days.
I visit Hale every 10 days or so.
My protocol is aimed at tackling mutli facets of CFS.
Below is my daily regime blended together by myself and the Doc at Hale.
When I visit Hale I get IV infusions of Glutathione, Vit C (35g), a spleen and thymus gland DNA IV blueprint of some sort (in basic terms)

Circulation/Nutrition/Energy
Amino Acid tabs or Protein Shake
Gingko Biloba (microcirculation)
Istin X 5mg (vasodilation)
Lyme/Infections
MMS (Lyme&Associations)
Tic Tox (Lyme)
Astragulus (draw lyme&association from lymphs)
NAC (detox pathway)
Immunology (i)
LDN x 2.5ml (nk boost+modulate)
AHCC (nk boost)
Prednisone X5mg Day (cool inflammation)
Mast Cell Stabilise (immunology ii)
H1/H2 blockers (anti histamine)
Nueroprotek (excellent stuff - if you can afford it..own it...highly underrated stuff)
DHA/Choline /Colostrum (not critical but good for mast cells)
Adrenal
Phosphatidylserine (cortisol suppressant)

I have tinkered A LOT over the last 3 years.
Current protocol is ace....but we all know what false dawns are like.
I am paying a LOT for this, but I am recovering my life I feel now. Its is priceless feeling. My mind is as sharp as anything...you get the mental things back first...trains of thought...wit....humour...you feel as if you can laugh again.

I am not deviating now to see if this current protocol continues this vein of stability.
We skimmed the list down so we try and cover all angles but keeping it manageable.
If I remain stable for a period of months I will start to drop off supps one by one slowly.

gregh286

Hi .
I had angioedema attacks last 20 years..facial only.
So i have prior history of mast cell issue.
For all we know mast cell is.central cause of cfs.
I often thought my cfs was an advancement of already existing mast cell issue.
I wont know for a few months which of the above supps are having most noticeable effect.

sillysocks84

Hi .
I had angioedema attacks last 20 years..facial only.
So i have prior history of mast cell issue.
For all we know mast cell is.central cause of cfs.
I often thought my cfs was an advancement of already existing mast cell issue.
I wont know for a few months which of the above supps are having most noticeable effect.
I have thought the same about mast cells! I think a vaccine made mine go on high alert. Again, thanks for sharing.

ChrisD

Kicking off an old thread here....

I am currently having Bioresonance therapy for ME/cfs and Lyme. I'm still coming to terms with it as a medical practice after being conditioned by mainstream medicine for years yet it seems to me a bit like a an act or a placebo construct to encourage belief in the patient that they are getting better.

After a few diagnostic and treatment sessions, there are a lot of dubious aspects to the process of taking a reading and also the reversing of frequencies to act as treatment - although it does sort of make sense. I'm happy to go along with it while it is not costing me too much money but I'd like to see some good improvement.

I have been treated for supposed Ascaris parasite, Kidney toxicity - chlorine and formaldehyde and the infections found in my Armin Labs tests. I am also using an ongoing herbal treatment for Lymph drainage and chemical breakdown.

I have to say that I feel after all the reading I have done and self-treatments and alternative practitioner treatments that I have undergone that I am quite immune to placebo, but I have noticed a few positive effects of feeling less inflamed in my chest and sinuses, less muscle tightness, feeling more 'oxygenated', tiny bit more energy at times. I had one morning where I woke up actually not feeling incredibly stiff with weak cracking joints. Small signs.

invisiblejungle

Kicking off an old thread here....

I am currently having Bioresonance therapy for ME/cfs and Lyme. I'm still coming to terms with it as a medical practice after being conditioned by mainstream medicine for years yet it seems to me a bit like a an act or a placebo construct to encourage belief in the patient that they are getting better.

After a few diagnostic and treatment sessions, there are a lot of dubious aspects to the process of taking a reading and also the reversing of frequencies to act as treatment - although it does sort of make sense. I'm happy to go along with it while it is not costing me too much money but I'd like to see some good improvement.

I have been treated for supposed Ascaris parasite, Kidney toxicity - chlorine and formaldehyde and the infections found in my Armin Labs tests. I am also using an ongoing herbal treatment for Lymph drainage and chemical breakdown.

I have to say that I feel after all the reading I have done and self-treatments and alternative practitioner treatments that I have undergone that I am quite immune to placebo, but I have noticed a few positive effects of feeling less inflamed in my chest and sinuses, less muscle tightness, feeling more 'oxygenated', tiny bit more energy at times. I had one morning where I woke up actually not feeling incredibly stiff with weak cracking joints. Small signs.

Do you know the name of the bioresonance machine your practitioner uses? There are a bunch, most of them made in Germany.