• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Biofield Healing

So if I get PEM for 72 hours from the acupuncture (hence, I don't do it often)...if I went once a week I'd be in PEM for 4 days per week. So I cannot handle that

Have you ever burned sage and held it about a foot from your body and ran it around,( from top to bottom), your naked body about three times after a shower? I was told to do that and did it at least two times over a Month or so when feeling really fatigued, and it really seemed to help, and I just remembered that the other day. I was sent it by my dear Spiritual friend in England who always seems to know when I need a helping hand. I don't know how it works, but it sure did for me.

have....experienced white sage cleansing....its great...I will try to deploy that again....Lucky me I live where the sacred white sage actually grows.....a plant is growing across the street!

In Montana, they use Sweet Grass...

Wow, lucky you, as wish I had a supply of it, as then would most likely burn if after every shower, lol. I don't know if we have to have our clothes off or not, but that was the message I was given, and she always seems to be right, hehe, so lucky me. Oh, can I ask, what is sweet grass,?

I have read that people have felt their pain disappear after visiting a Crop Circle, or even while they are in one, and others have felt very energised. Any views on that?

Biofield seems to be the new word for aura - or am I misreading that?

Scientists are trying to prove we don't live in a matrix and haven't been able to do so - so anything is possible.

I currently share the belief that life originally came from sound - vibration. That vibration in a 3d time space has created what we know as our life on the planet earth. Not like the vibration machine spoken of on this thread - this is vibration on another level - more of a quantum level within a field of plasma defined by our limited senses and a time/space matrix.

We know the universe is mostly plasma - despite being taught only three states of matter in grade school - there is a forth and it's the majority of everything. It is the space in between your cells - the space in between molecules.

We know that some people have heightened senses to different things we can't see - such as wifi or smells.

So to completely dismiss people who seem to sense auras seems unscientific to me.

As we learn and share more about the concept of quantum - which is going mainstream via 5G technology introduction and the supposed creation of quantum computing - people may become more open to this idea of auras/ biofields as more will be able to see and feel these energies. I'm sure many of you are aware of people like Dr. Joe Dispernza - probably spelled it wrong - and his scientific evidence/ studies of the brain waves during meditation reaching a gamma phase and it changes the energy for those able to hold this field. It has been documented scientifically for over five years now - as they try to figure out "how it works". They can show the brain waves change - but what does that mean exactly - we just don't know. The concept as I interpret it is if you can get your brain into gamma, you are experiencing real life quantum. This is the state of skilled meditators. I have been meditating now for many years and I wouldn't call myself particularly skilled but I absolutely notice the changes in sessions where I'm able to "get in" as I call it. I literally feel shifted.

Science is wonderful! But really it just describes what is already happening - it seems more of observational study of our matrix, which also has it's good points. But it doesn't explain anything. For example you can expose identical twins to the same virus and one may get sick, the other not. We can tell you how the virus transmits, even take a photo of the virus - but we can't tell you exactly why one got sick and not the other. If we could - no one would get sick. What we learned is important but it isn't the endgame, or an answer.

There are many things we don't experience directly as result of the limit of our current senses. That doesn't mean they don't exist. Someday in the future - it may be that we laugh at the thought of anyone dismissing our biofields. Or maybe we find out we don't even exist but we really are trapped in a matrix of sorts. It's truly a wonder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, point taken. Now I ask you about Noxious Energies, and how does science explain them, and do you feel that they cause us harm,?

My definition: artificial lower dense energies of parasitic false webbing distortion. The human energy can exist in sovereignty - not all energy is this way so it clings to other energy to exist. This creates an energy draw from the source (being you).

Rufous McKinney

what is sweet grass,?

"Hierochloe odorata or Anthoxanthum nitens[1] (commonly known as sweet grass, manna grass, Mary’s grass or vanilla grass, and as holy grass in the UK,[2] bison grass e.g. by Polish vodka producers[3]) is an aromatic herb native to northern Eurasia and North America. It is a sacred grass of the indigenous peoples of Canada and the United States. It is used as a smudge, in herbal medicine and in the production of distilled beverages (e.g., Żubrówka, Wisent). It owes its distinctive sweet scent to the presence of coumarin." Wikipedia

This comment allows me to recall: I actually visited the Sweet Grass Hills of Montana, near the Canadian border and it s one of the most gorgoeus places in the world- and there it sits today, STILL there, still perfect. Surrounded by Montana native prairie....even some buffalo in the surrounding flats....

The sweet grass is woven in strands into a long bundled and then the bundle is used for smudging.

Yes, our current reality is vary narrow and limited.

I would say our current "view of reality" -- not necessarily reality itself for we don't know the whole of it just yet. I am hoping that as we have learned the human dna can be turned on/ off and it's essentially living and changing - that some scientist labeled "junk dna" Which others scientists are finding isn't actually "junk" - gets turned on somehow and expands the view of our current reality. Imagine just adding one more sense? Like the ability to see a wavelength of light we currently can't - just one? Or add one more wavelength of sound? It would be mind blowing for many. Will be a game changer once it happens for enough people and immediately shift the mind to consider things existing outside of what we think we "know". Like seeing a ghost - if someone truly believes they experience something like that - it never leaves them. So even if they want to choose denial - which many do - epigenetics will help them later as the event repeats. The brain can not recognize that which it has no pathway to recognize.

Thank you for your replies, as the best way to learn I feel, is to listen to others views. My life changed in many ways over twenty years ago when I become Spiritual and was shown how to Dowse, or to call it the word I prefer, to Divine, and it opened up a whole new world to me. The main thing I have learnt is, The more we think we know, the less we know. I feel that the time I stop learning something new, will be when I am dead. I just hope I can do a lot of good before that happens though.

Blessings to all, and I hope your suffering improves soon

Mary

Moderator Resource
THIS THREAD IS BEING RE-OPENED. PLEASE KEEP RULE 1, FORUM RULES EXPLAINED IN MIND WHEN YOU POST, PARTICULARLY THIS SECTION:

When a member chooses to attack the author of a post rather than the content of the post, that is a personal attack. Please keep your focus on the facts of the topic under discussion - not on the person with whom you disagree.

My definition: artificial lower dense energies of parasitic false webbing distortion. The human energy can exist in sovereignty - not all energy is this way so it clings to other energy to exist. This creates an energy draw from the source (being you).

I do know that it can really wreak havoc on some people's health, while others it does not affect at all, ie, two people who are sleeping in the same bed over a Black underground water stream, one gets badly affected, while the other is not. I feel there must be some reason for that

Hip

I don't think it is medically helpful to frame ill health effects experienced in a given environment in terms of esoteric spiritual notions. It can distract from finding the actual cause of any health-damaging factors in an environment.

There are many reasons why a given environment like a home or office might worsen the health of people living or working in it:

If a house contains hidden toxic mold, that can have pernicious effects on health. If a heating system is producing carbon monoxide, that can damage health. If farmers are using pesticides nearby, that can be toxic to wellbeing. If homes are build on contaminated land where a factory previously produced toxic chemicals, that may lead to health issues. If formaldehyde gas is emitting from furniture, fiberboard or urea-formaldehyde foam insulation, that can make you feel under the weather. Those living in areas where chloramine is placed in the drinking water may experience worsened intestinal symptoms.

Last edited:
Hi @Hip, I agree with most of what you say, but have to disagree about Noxious Energies running through a house, or work place as not being as important. I remember once I parked my car for about a quarter of an hour while I went into a warehouse to get some seaweed for my horses, and on returning home started to feel as if a great load was weighing me down. I could hardly move, and it felt the same as it did the times that I had been Sun Struck, although I had not been that time as it was overcast. The only place I had been was there, and it must have seeped up from the earth and stayed in my car, and when I got back into it, I was soaking it up into body. I guess you will disagree that that is possible, but my body would not agree, lol.

Blessings to all

Hip

If you want to believe in mysterious spiritual powers emanating from the ground and causing ill effects, that's your choice. However, I think it would be unethical to promote this non-scientific view of health to ME/CFS patients, as it may prevent them from seeking medical attention for their symptoms.

Rufous McKinney

The only place I had been was there, and it must have seeped up

There is always potential to encounter some odd or not explainable energies in differing geographic locations...

Some people have personal experiences that suggest to them that something tangible did in fact occur.

I"ve had any number of them. So have some people I know.

I watched BOTH my grown daughter and husband standing about 100 feet apart, both were overwhelmed with the most perplexing look on their faces and each had just heard/experienced an intense energy that like just entered their bodies and came out the other side. (they said a few moments after it happened).

I had just taken them to a significant historic location...a place in a very remote area...and this SOMETHING happened. I have to believe them- I saw the looks on their faces.

Hip

Someone I know with suspected mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS) suddenly became inexplicably faint and ill while cooking in the kitchen in her home. If she was someone who subscribed to the notions of pernicious spiritual powers emanating from the ground, no doubt she would have gone off on some tangent about "dark energies" causing her symptoms.

However, being scientifically trained, she figured out that some oil which had dripped onto the hot oven surfaces and had turned into smoke was the likely cause, triggering an MCAS attack. Thus she made a mental note to be careful in future not to allow oil to drip onto the hot oven surface.

But if you start with the assumption that every time you feel ill, it must be down to some dark energy, then you will never even begin to get to the bottom of it. If you start with that assumption, then you probably would never see a doctor, and never even get an MCAS diagnosis, as you would put all your symptoms down to dark energy, poltergeist activity, or likewise.