• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Bemer 3000

First Post: Thank you for the rather long and very informative thread. The BEMER device arrived on my horizon and as I researched and learned about PEMFs, some of my travels were to this thread. I am just learning about PEMF devices.

It was interesting for me to watch myself develop from a person (like most of the posters) who associate results with a particular device or brand (ex: BEMER or iMRS), to one who associates results with the particular PEMF equipment's specifications, namely: frequency (cycles per second - Hz), intensity (micro-Teslas - µT), wave form (square wave, sinusoidal, sawtooth, mixed, etc.), programs, and length and frequency of treatments...provided that the capability of interest is present.

Too bad what's really happening, what the devices really emit, and what kind of field is produced, are not more obvious. Just like both Cobra and Uniden CB radios can each broadcast on channel nineteen (breaker breaker one nine! - lol), and just like a string vibrating at 440 Hz will sound like the key of "A" whether it's a guitar, violin or piano string, eight minutes of a 7.83 Hz sinusoidal wave at 35 µTesla is the same thing whether it comes from an MAS PEMF device, or one made by Medithera, or Almag, or from a $20,000 PEMF-120 device.

Because a BEMER rep sells BEMERs does not make it impossible for that rep to tell the truth. I admit that I do, however, appreciate the useful opinions of "neutral third parties" with no vested interests to tempt the Bias Gods.

Good luck to all.

Dr Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ember. Nothing new to report here. The last time I used the Bemer/MRS was 3 years ago when I made the above posts. I talked to my acupuncturist about this, and she didn't like the idea of anything that "pushes" foreign energy into the system, so I went along with this view, as my experience with both machines was mixed. I think if I could rent the MRS for a month and experiment, I would do so, but that does not seem to be an option where I live. I notice I seem to be pretty energetically sensitive lately, with things far milder than the Bemer/MRS, such as breathwork and chi gong, crashing my system. I am now watching this thread, though, so would like to hear of people's experiences.
Mr cat im Daniel i ve used Bemer 28.10.2017 it made me horrible feelings im on antidepressant feel horrible energy and it still last my veins like going to explode . Im so desperate it still lasts i cant live it was the most horrible decision in my life what i did i was healtly before