• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Before midnight tonight make your donation :)

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
Hi guys,

Tocq_jpLnd-dCvxKHzsxwmvp0QJ_hAFqJKB1Bl-Ek0kLzjzQyBcJCsus1E99yTjkwYjs67JX6_9RcOfHiwuQhHKrn6PD6Yc5o4nZlkbVA7NkfKNwws0ueEF_tsZrtL2nREnorGCgOzFGBQlxZtwZJp7oha3vAh4Xf0UZeyVnJNj1NN_zTKflEXYlkGEgyshDBEpSvpk8hbPaiWA=s0-d-e1-ft

Dear friends,

Before the year ends, please make your donation today to support research to end ME/CFS.

With your help, we will find a cure to end the suffering of millions.
Make your donation today to ensure we can continue to increase the pace and scope of our research.
On behalf of all patients around the world, let's stand together to support research.

Click here to watch this message.

If you are in a position to do so, please donate generously to help improve the lives of millions of people affected by ME/CFS.

Thank you for being a part of our OMF family.
With great HOPE for 2019 and best wishes for the new year,

hEOXYT9_-hKDelO8YYEDeTHuLP0C2nz2Ud1juiHoBM1Nr-ezG3oPVnK4K-mxhY8j-g1sD54s7yEOy6z9S-q2ay4YTLbFPrdTPUzxU7-NB_dT22m7FypT5fEO=s0-d-e1-ft

Linda Tannenbaum
Founder & CEO/President

www.omf.ngo

Take care, and a hopeful New Year to you all,

Ben