• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Bedroom Video Campaign: "Dear Sec Sebelius, Dear Dir. Collins"

Frickly

=== Please post widely ===

In celebration of the 1st International XMRV Conference, here is the link to "Dear Secretary Sebelius, Dear Director Collins" bedroom video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t1Xqp1LDxM

I hope this starts a video campaign where people with ME/CFS make their own videos from their own beds, post them on youtube and email them to HHS Secretary Sebelius and NIH Director Collins.

muffin

Will do. Great Video!

Everyone should copy and post all over including Facebook! Thanks!

Berthe

This was great! I'd love to copy it from my bed/couch in Dutch. I Unfortenately don't have a webcam. Not yet!
Yesterday I decided to start a blog in Dutch, to give the disease with the belittling name CFS (in Belgium also known as CVS and Holland as ME) a face. Next week I hope to be online.

Is Frickly actually the author of the youtube clip?

Love,
Berthe

p.s. I will post it on the MECVS forum in Holland/Belgium.

Frickly

Hi, Berthe

I am not the creator of this video but think it is a great idea. Hopefully, we will begin to see many more like this.

citybug

Great video! Team Rivka. Can regular cameras in movie mode be posted on youtube? I know it's not the right type for facebook.