B12 Co-Factor Cycling?

Hey :)

Just wondering if with the Freddd b12 protocol it's safe to take all the b12 and co-factors everyday? I have seen other types of supplement advise states that you should do 4 days on, 2 days off or other similar variations, 2 on 1 off, 8 on 4 off etc.

Is that advisable for this protocol?

Moof

I followed the British Society of Haematologists' advice to do a B12 injection every second day until you stop seeing improvements, and then gradually space them out more and more until you work out how often you need them. I now manage with an injection once a fortnight, unless I have to do something that needs more energy – when that happens, I put in an extra one in between. I take folate the day before an injection, and then another dose a few days later.

It works really well for me, but I'm guessing everyone will be different – it's probably a bit of a trial-and-error process. With everything I take, I always try and work out the absolute minimum necessary dose, so that my body doesn't get dependent/lazy. However, for severely ill people, that's probably much less of a priority.