• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ATP 360 supplement for the mitochondria?

godlovesatrier

@Learner1

Myself and Learner have used it. It didn't have a massive effect but it had a mild effect I would say, all of which was positive. I just didn't quite get the boost from it that I was expecting.

I expect it will help if it's part of a wider workup, the mild effects of 7 things will produce a really good result, but figuring out what you need is difficult. The mild effect of one thing often doesn't necessarily show much overall benefit/promise.

Learner1

Myself and Learner have used it. It didn't have a massive effect but it had a mild effect I would say, all of which was positive. I just didn't quite get the boost from it that I was expecting.

I expect it will help if it's part of a wider workup, the mild effects of 7 things will produce a really good result, but figuring out what you need is difficult. The mild effect of one thing often doesn't necessarily show much overall benefit/promise.
I haven't taken ATP360 myself, but have taken most of the ingredients, many at higher doses, customized based on my Genova Diagnostics NutrEval results and other labs over a 2 year period. The idea us to get mitochondria to recycle every 6 weeks or so, gradually improving in quality with each new generation and then give them the nutrients they need to run.

My MitoSwab results, energy, and ability to exercise have greatly improved oner this 2 year period. I recently skiied 2 days back to back, have walked 10.9 miles in a day, and srand up paddle boarded for 2 hours, things I couldn't consider doing 2 years ago or even 1 year ago.

There are no quick fixes, patience and commitment to a good strategy pays off in the long run