• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Article: Transcription of Judy Mikovits Prohealth Lecture: Parts VI and VII: Q & A

Many thanks everyone who helped put this together:Retro smile:It helps so much to get a handle of the science. I can't wait to see how much (little) has filtered down to my consultant (proff in Infectious Diseases) when I see him on April fools day (no joke):eek:

Very exciting to see all this information and how it is moving forward. It seems so long since they found XMRV and I am anxious to get feeling better before I am too old to enjoy good health. Thanks so much for the transcription.

A joy to read and follow their thinking too - thanks so much to you all. Strong feeling Dr Mikovits will "crack it". Cort has now appeared at the top of the page - so thanks to Cort who made all this possible.