• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Article: Support a NeuroendocrineImmune Center in New Jersey!

Hi Cort. This does sound fantastic.

Here is the link to their donate button.

One problem with the article I dont think that the bill is passed yet the below is from PANDORAs March 18, 2010 press release.

Senator Bateman added, I look forward to the passage of Senate Resolution 20, solidifying legislative support for the research center, and have high hopes that this will, in fact, be a great step forward toward finding answers for the sufferers of these debilitating diseases.

Assembly Resolution 202 passes unanimously
Late last year, a similar resolution unanimously passed the New Jersey State Assembly
78-0. Having a research centeris essential to promoting research into the etiology of, and therapeutic interventions for neuroendocrineimmune disorders (NEIDs), according to Assembly Resolution (AR) 202 which was sponsored by Assemblyman Upendra Chivukula (D), Deputy Speaker; Assemblyman Herb Conaway, Jr. (D), Chairman, Health Committee; Assemblywoman Connie Wagner(D), Vice-Chairman; and Assemblywoman Mary Pat Angelini (R), member of the Health Committee

so it looks like 202 unanimously passed through state assembly last year

20 is before the senate and waiting now.