• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Article: Even a 1% Change Makes a Difference (Ampligen Chronicles Trt #11)

Kelvin,Enjoy reading your posts- I tried ampligen, unfortunately with poor results, and am wishing you the best.A quick note on House. I started watching House a couple of years into the show, so when a repeat of the pilot episode came on, I set my DVR. House is seeing a patient in the clinic who complains of vague symptoms, and thinks he may have CFS. (he may have also mentioned fibromyalgia, but I forget) House rolls his eyes and gives hims some pills. Fast forward to the end of the episode and the patient returns, tells House he is feeling better, and asks for a refill of the prescription. House walks to the pharmacy and fills a bottle of pills with mints (or some kind of candy- and obvious placebo). Wow-- it was really bad. Soured me on House for a while, but I have to admit I still tune in because I like the Hugh Laurie. THough as a doctor, House would not merit a second visit from me...continued success with your treatment,JAH