• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone know about a doctor who prescribes Kutapressin for cfs in NC?

Charles555nc

--Anyone know about a doctor who prescribes Kutapressin for cfs in North Carolina? South Carolina might be ok too

Ive heard scattered reports of it causing sometimes remarkable improvement in cfs over the years and I'd like to try it.

Nielk

Hi Charles,

I don't know anyone in NC but, there is Dr. Enlander in NYC. I think if you go to him for the initial visit and he thinks Kutapressin is appropriate for you, they will mail it to you. They have it in the office in injection form which you can learn to inject yourself. You can email his office at his office: enlandercfs@yahoo.com
Do you have a doctor in NC who treats you for CFS? Maybe Enlander's office would be willing to mail it to your doctor without having to come to NY. I don't know, but you can ask them.

All the best,
Nielk

citybug

Dr. E has hepapressin not kutapressin. His injections are weekly, kutapressin is used daily.

Tony

Still working on it all..
Nexavir is still made and sold by Nexco Pharma in Houston. http://www.nexcopharma.com/ I believe the old name for it was kutapressin.

My own very positive experience of Nexavir (I get mine from New Zealand) is daily injections for 8 months and every second day after that time.