• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone had any benefit from taking NattoKinase ?

Bansaw

My doctor recommended Nattokinase (by NuMedica) , this is in connection with TOS.
Apparently it helps blood flow.

Anyone here got any benefit from this supplement?

There are a few brands out there, my doctor seemed to be keen on NuMedica as she rates their standards... but there are other brands.

Rufous McKinney

Yes: I think its a KEY TOOL in the arsenal.

I take it in small amounts because it is so effective. maybe 1 a week? (very very slow, obviously)

Its a key item in under discussion in the thread posted by Dr. Aguirre-Chang.

Pretty much I cannot handle the detox and want to get to the other side of the tplace, but how remains a mystery.

Rufous McKinney

Natto: I used to notice metals release on my tongue, but not so much lately...so maybe thats good.

It really helps my lungs. Its a major tool for working on biofilms.

I want to take it more regularly.

Bansaw

Natto: I used to notice metals release on my tongue, but not so much lately...so maybe thats good.

It really helps my lungs. Its a major tool for working on biofilms.

I want to take it more regularly.
thanks, I didn't know about its detox properties, my doc just recommended it to me in terms of blood flow. She was saying the Japanese guy who discovered this found that Natto', for example, dissolved blood clots very effectively.
Is there a particular brand you use?

Rufous McKinney

Figure that everything stored up in the body, is also storing toxins, heavy metals, waste products etc.

So I recommend a very slow start on any experiment with the enzymes.

Our friend was scheduled for a stent. He took natto for several days, and the surgery was canceled.

thats pretty remarkable!

husband bought this: looks like it was just whatever was on sale...ISURA Natural Factors 100mgs non GMO

this may involve soy so make sure its organic or non GMO....

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
Last edited: