• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Any affordable valcyte/valgan anywhere?

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I know I've asked this a few times over the years but it's dam expensive but works for me. Alldaychemist sell it for $7 a tab the generic, if I could find it cheaper would be great.

Ive had a down turn in my condition with lots of migraine type headaches. Bloods mri's don't indicate anything specific and I'm waiting to see a neuro which could be months.

Previously when like this valcyte got me out of a hole. Any cheap unused valcyte out there??

Dude

Jep, the homepage is a little bit buggy and it took quite a while (5-6 Weeks) till it arrived. It landed in customs and i had to pay taxes (~25%) but i guess thats normal for goods outside of the EU.

heapsreal

Jep, the homepage is a little bit buggy and it took quite a while (5-6 Weeks) till it arrived. It landed in customs and i had to pay taxes (~25%) but i guess thats normal for goods outside of the EU.

What was the shipping rate with this pharmacy?

DrUniverse

Godfather
I Orderd Sirolimus, shipping to Austria:
Sub Total:$101.05 Shipping Charge:$27.00 Total:$128.05
So my friend lives also in Austria. My Plan is to ship the Valganciclovir to him and he ships it to me (Germany).

Does this work or will he get in trouble?

Dude

I cant really tell. Actually i also was kind of surprised it did went through customs, because we have the same rules as germany in terms of drug import. But i was willing to take the risk. If the amount isnt that big, i dont think they will confiscate it or charge you. But that is just my personal opinion. Maybe i just got lucky.

DrUniverse

Godfather
I cant really tell. Actually i also was kind of surprised it did went through customs, because we have the same rules as germany in terms of drug import. But i was willing to take the risk. If the amount isnt that big, i dont think they will confiscate it or charge you. But that is just my personal opinion. Maybe i just got lucky.

Yeah but there must be a reason that in the "Country" Tab Austria is, and Germany not.
So did you show them the receipt /bill?

Dude

I didnt get any invoice. So i just send them the Paypal Invoice. That was fine for them. In the package was a Note that stated "Test Sample". Classic. :)

Was the product legit? I just talked to them and they gave me a 20% discount in orders over U$ 600.

Dude

Was the product legit? I just talked to them and they gave me a 20% discount in orders over U$ 600.
So the packaging and everything looked normal to me. Would i notice if the content was fake? Probably not. I still have one pill laying around, Is there an easy way to test it?

heapsreal

Not really. Does it have a lot number on the box? You should be able to trace it back to the factory it was made in? If it's dodgy they wouldn't go to that much trouble and probably use the same lot number on everything.

Dude

This was the packaging. You can decide.
Screenshot_2023-05-26-16-20-55-512-edit_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg