• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Announcing Congressional Women’s Caucus Briefing about ME/CFS

Emily Taylor

116903906_990300184734788_4996278100788376500_o.jpg

Solve M.E. Co-Sponsors Bipartisan Women’s Caucus Briefing with Two-time Emmy-nominated TV Host, Jedediah Bila
Solve M.E. is proud to announce our collaboration with the Bipartisan Women’s Caucus, Miles for Migraines, and the Headache and Migraine Policy Forum in hosting a virtual Congressional briefing. Moderated by two-time Emmy nominated TV Host, Jedediah Bila, “
Women’s Chronic Illness During a Pandemic” will educate members of congress and their staff about COVID-19’s impacts on women’s clinical care and economic burdens through the experiences of women with ME/CFS and Migraine Disease.

As emerging evidence indicates lasting health complications in COVID-19, how is the ongoing pandemic going to impact women with chronic illness? Migraine disease and ME/CFS are complex, unexplained neurological diseases that are extremely difficult to treat and disproportionately impact women. Through the lens of ME/CFS and Migraine Disease, this virtual roundtable will explore the increasing economic burden, lagging clinical care, and potential scientific opportunity of women’s chronic illness during the current crisis.

Join Solve ME/CFS Initiative, the Headache and Migraine Policy Forum, and Miles for Migraines in collaboration with the Bipartisan Women’s Caucus on Wednesday, August 12th at 2:30pm ET for an online education roundtable, “Women’s Chronic Illness During a Pandemic.”