Abilify for the wired kind?

judyinthesky

Are there people who are helped by low dose abilify if the main issue is being wired to the max, and hypersensitivity, and not so much being unable to do things?

(I know it's related as in wired but tired but there's certainly different patient clusters)

judyinthesky

Are there pwME of the extremely wired kind that have been helped by low dose abilify?

I know it's always both, wired but tired, but still wanted to ask your experience.

Irat

Are there people who are helped by low dose abilify if the main issue is being wired to the max, and hypersensitivity, and not so much being unable to do things?

(I know it's related as in wired but tired but there's certainly different patient clusters)
Ability can cause even more restlessness as a side effect.

Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: fainting, mental/mood changes (such as increased anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts), trouble swallowing, restlessness (especially in the legs), shaking (tremor), muscle spasm, mask-like expression of the face, seizures, trouble controlling certain urges (such as gambling, sex, eating or shopping), interrupted breathing during sleep.

It's always a risk .of course you could tolerate it just fine and it could help ,but if not things could even go worse,I would never again take a neurotoxic drug in my life as I have been damaged by one and dealing with akathesia and tardive dyskenisia.( drug induced iatrogenic disease)

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-64439/abilify-oral/details

Last edited:

Sophiedw

Please don't mind me asking, although this doesn't answer your question, have you tried taurine before? Or allopregnanolone?
Taurine sent me down a horrible rabbit hole, it must oppose serine in a weird way. For me at least.

Judee

Dmg used to give me a sense of calm. I can't do tmg though. That makes me feel aggressive. The sublingual Dmg worked the best.

Also they use it for autistic children and I think this disease or whatever affects our brain must have some overlap with that disease. One component of autism is sensory overload and I get that a lot.