• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A Regime for Antiretroviral Treatment of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis

IThinkImTurningJapanese

Tried a quick search, only found Suramin and pine needle tea. Do you have a quick link to all recommendations?

I think I'm using recommendations from many locations.

I can't access Tenofovir, but I'm comfortable with that since I'm not willing to stop the Aconite that has served me so well.

Thanks to Judy I'm taking regular doses of Cistus Incanus and Scutellaria Baicalensis, along with daily consumption of green tea. I have been failing to regularly take Reishi though.

Last edited:

Martin aka paused||M.E.

I think I'm using recommendations from many locations.

I can't access Tenofovir, but I'm comfortable with that since I'm not willing to stop the Aconite that has served me so well.

Thanks to Judy I'm taking regular doses of Cistus Incanus and Scutellaria Baicalensis, along with daily consumption of green tea. I have been failing to regularly take Reishi though.
I'm very much interested in your approach... Honestly, not bc of Judy (no need for further discussion) but because I think it might help against Coxsackie B4. I have access to tenofovir, but would like to avoid it. Your treatment plan: was it tailored for you by a TCM practitioner? The only thing I do atm is taking cistus 52 plus oxymatrine and green tea. But I'm very interested in optimizing my treatment.
What doses of cistus do you take?

IThinkImTurningJapanese

Your treatment plan: was it tailored for you by a TCM practitioner?

The Aconite was prescribed by a TCM practitioner a decade ago. He also prescribed the Baicalin when I had a sinus infection, and continued to provide it when I discovered that it might help with ME/CFS (Thanks @Countrygirl ).

The Cistus was introduced after a post on PR about Dr Klinghardt.