• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A protest song for ME: singers wanted

I am looking for people to sing in the chorus on a recording of Blowin’ in the Wind with altered lyrics which I’m producing as a protest about the mistreatment of people with ME.

You would only need to record yourself singing the chorus which will be mixed with all the other recordings to form a virtual choir, although there may be opportunities for stronger singers to sing more if they would like to.

Jonas and Anna from the ME perspective website (https://meperspective.wixsite.com/meperspective) have kindly provided me with images which I will use to make a video to upload to YouTube when the project is complete.

Please email asongforMEcfs [at] gmail [dot] com if you would like to take part and I will send you more info, including links to my solo recording and lyrics.

Any questions, please ask.

For those of you who’ve not seen it, and to give you an idea of my style, here is another song that I wrote about a friend of mine who has ME (more info in the description below the video on YouTube):

Last edited:

Sundancer

i've heard that video before, it's soo beautiful, gives me tingles along my spine ( and tears in my eyes really) thanks for bringing beauty and empathy in the world.

But you don't want me for singing:D, my voice is awful since I'm ill and I've never been able to keep tune:rolleyes:.
But look forward to your ME- version of Blowin’ in the Wind