• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A procedure to bring some relief about

percyval577

nucleus caudatus et al
During this early summer, I finally figured the whole thing out, and it still works fine. The main ingredients can be bought in the supermarket or in a drug store. It´s very cheap and not difficult to prepare.

It´s about SMALL amounts per intake. Important seems to be an ORDER in which the different stuff is taken in, though a reason for that is hardly to find. Although it´s easy to prepare, it can be somewhat time taking to conduct. Then there seems to be a limit, and after different amounts I feel the need to stop it (albeit it never made any complaints).

As indicated, the intervention is pretty unspecific, which is a good chance I guess.

It´s two modules, the second being a probably rather unimportant addition, therefore put in brackets. This order (at least in my case):
  1. Vitamin C
  2. Citrate
  3. Acetate
  4. (Vitamin D)
  5. (black tea)

Vitamin C would diminish odd and excess actions of stem cells, and would help to convert dopamine into noradrenalin.
Citrate would chelate metals, especially from their current unfavourable position. It may be important to take in metals again (e.g. through chocolate/cocoa).
Acetetate would serve the acetylation of proteins (it´s mostly I think a diminshing of actions) and histones (epigenetic).
Vitamin D would act on Vitamin d receptors.
Coffein would diminish the expression of vitamin D receptors.

This interpretation implicates that there is a misdistribution of actions, and by redistributing the stuff needed there, it would lead to a relief. IMPORTANTLY, it would be logical that the procedure is not done while having an acute acting bad impact, as this action of the impact then would be implanted (following this interpretation). I had indeed a bad experience after having used cocoa.

The interpretation would say, the whole thing would resolve the implanted actions of an absent impact. For instance, if meals are a problem (and I think they commonly are) then it might be wise to wait some time, say half an hour, or two hours or even more, probably depending on the meal. I am on a good way from a low manganese diet.

Concrete, it´s these amounts, everything but the tea in round about 0.35 - 0.4 liter water, drinking one sip after another sip, not fast, instead waiting at least 10 seconds or some minute, up to 10 minutes or even more:
  • 300mg Vitamin C
  • juice from a small or half a lemon
  • half a drop of vinegar (ca. 5.5%)
  • (600 I.U Vitamin D), this immediatly before the tea

And I would recommend in all cases but the tea to use a Straw. Note that there are side-effects of Vitamin D, especially kidney stones when having a predisposition (calcium stones), I think also some heart issues are on the carts, and even a cancer issue (probably conflicting findings here), so better stick to lower intakes anyway.

Although the other things (than Vit D) are generally considered to be safe, as far as I know, one may reaoson that they in a concert for a longer time might cause any changes, including bad ones of course.

Instead of tea I have tried coffee, but it seems that I do better with tea, it may also have slower kinetics. Instead of lemon juice I occasionally drink cocoa, which tends to have a comparable effect. I also noticed in late spring that citrate didn´t work after some time anymore, if I hadn´t taken cocoa for a while.

Citrate and Acetate can also be read as having a metabolic effect. Given that altogether the stuff is pretty unspecific, this may go for the other things as well.

Last edited:

PatJ

Forum Support Assistant
Note that there are side-effects of Vitamin D, especially kidney stones when having a predisposition (calcium stones)

This happens when people take vitamin D without magnesium. Magnesium is very important in general but is especially important to take when supplementing with D. Many people experience side effects when taking vitamin D (or even from sun exposure) that are actually a sign of low magnesium or another cofactor.

percyval577

nucleus caudatus et al
This happens when people take vitamin D without magnesium. Magnesium is very important in general but is especially important to take when supplementing with D. Many people experience side effects when taking vitamin D (or even from sun exposure) that are actually a sign of low magnesium or another cofactor.
I often forget to take Mg, although I notice its good effects.

Thanks for the reminder!